I'm a heterosexual male who wears pumps...any others?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

I'm a heterosexual male who wears pumps...any others?

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

i 'm a straight male, but i love the feel of a pair of pumps on my feet. Especially secondhand ones. Does anyone here also love wearing pumps? isn't it the most incredible feeling????? What about double the pleasure? Have you ever jizzed a pair of pumps from a female related to you, or not, and they were your size shoe, so you either wore them before taking them off and jizzing them, or maybe you jizzed them, and saw the size on the shoe somewhere and noticed they were your size shoe, so you put them on, and walked around the room with them, feeling so good????? let's read your stories! it doesn't need to be pumps. it could be any shoe style. you wore the pumps before, or after, you jizzed them! let's hear from you!!!!!
Botas_altas1

Re: Soy un hombre heterosexual que usa zapatos de salón... ¿alguna otros?

Post by Botas_altas1 »

I am also heterosexual and I also like to wear heels. I have boots and mules that I can put on my feet and I love feeling inside them. I also like to fuck them, to feel my cock rubbing against the soft leather.
lorenzo95

Re: I'm a heterosexual male who wears pumps...any others?

Post by lorenzo95 »

Yes, same. Even better when they are pre-worn by a woman.
stilettofiend

Post by stilettofiend »

same here. My wife knows that I like to wear mine as well as that I like hers.
Botas_altas1

Post by Botas_altas1 »

I also prefer that the shoes that I wear, and above all, the ones that I fuck, have been used by a woman for a while and the wrinkles that occur with use can be seen in the leather.
In addition to the fact that the leather is much softer than when they are new.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

sounds awesome, everyone!!! yes, it seems the leather softens up when you jizz them a lot!! just the fact that you are wearing pumps that a hot chickee wore (and she's probably fucked guys while wearing them), is such a joy!
strykerone

Post by strykerone »

How the fuck could ya’ll be hedros and you like wearing women’s shoes. You ain’t hedros.
strykerone

Post by strykerone »

How the fuck could ya’ll be hedros and you like wearing women’s shoes. You ain’t hedros.
Botas_altas1

Re: Soy un hombre heterosexual que usa zapatos de salón... ¿alguna otros?

Post by Botas_altas1 »

In my case, because seeing a woman's zaoato already excites me and I want to fuck him. Seeing it on my feet, I no longer see my feet as a man's, but as a woman's, and I want to fuck those shoes even more. Just because I like women's heels doesn't mean that I'm not straight, I still am because I only like women and I like to fuck them wearing heels, her or both of them.
hhcumin

Post by hhcumin »

Just wearing ladies shoes or any other item of ladies clothes doesn’t mean you’re not heterosexual. Same as a lady wearing any men’s shoes wouldn’t mean they are a lesbian.