Smelly Boots from my friends mom

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

BjornFetish

Smelly Boots from my friends mom

Post by BjornFetish »

Some weeks ago I went out with my mate and his family, his mom is a little bit chubby but she has a great collection of shoes and boots and she has some big tits and a nice wobbly ass, also her face is very pretty she is just some MILF. When we came home from our day out she took of her boots and they were smelly as fuck. She wore them the whole day with bare feet and the whole room smelled like her sweaty boots/feet. After diner my mates parents went out and my mate was taking a shower. So I had the chance to take her boots to the toilet and licked the inside leather of the boots, I also licked the leather inside sole which was dirty from her sweaty feet. After that i fucked the soft brown leather from the outside of the boot and left my cum on the inside. After that I left them at the place where she took them off. Now after some weeks I still dont know if she has noticed my cum in them..

More to come!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Slider6

Re: Smelly Boots from my friends mom

Post by Slider6 »

Very hot story
BjornFetish

Post by BjornFetish »

Slider6 wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:24 pm Very hot story
Thanks it was really hot! The smell was awesome. Didn't know she was that sweaty.

Keep an eye on this thread there's more to come as i go often to my mate and most of the times i stay there for a weekend.
Bladesman76

Post by Bladesman76 »

More please
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Cannot wait for more stories if she wears nylons let us know
BjornFetish

Post by BjornFetish »

Bladesman76 wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:55 am More please
what turned you on about the story, what you would like to see in the next story
BjornFetish

Post by BjornFetish »

Slider6 wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:33 am Cannot wait for more stories if she wears nylons let us know
I never saw her in nylons so i think that will be difficult
cocogravybuns

Post by cocogravybuns »

Does she have uggs or ankle boots?
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Ok that’s still cool if you come across any or or anymore boots let me know
BjornFetish

Post by BjornFetish »

cocogravybuns wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:59 am Does she have uggs or ankle boots?
Yes she has some ankle boots from leather i remember i saw them in her closet. But she doesnt have uggs