The Zac & Avril Show!

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Zac & Avril

The Zac & Avril Show!

Post by Zac & Avril »

Hi everyone, we're Zac & Avril. We're a swinging bisexual couple and are both full-on sneakerheads!!

In the 5 years we've been together, we've made private home movies but being the exhibitionists we are, we want to make more to show off and share, so we're going to open a clipstore account.

Sneaker play is a regular part in our sex life. We love trying things we've seen as well as experimenting and sharing our experiences. Once the sneakers have been messed though, we no longer play with them. We have an agreement that sneakers are replaced new-for-old once we've finished having messy fun.

Avril
"I have a moderate amount of sneakers myelf, aswell as having access to some of my friend's sneakers too. We've always swapped between ourselves; Nike (my favourite), Adidas, Puma, Reebok, Cons, Vans, DCs, Etnies and so on, so I have lots of choice..............and lots of fun!
I like catching guys and girls checking me out in my sneakers when I'm out.
I like when guys cum them or fantasise about cumming them, knowing that my sexy sneakers have drove them crazy enough to want to fuck and mess them, thats kind of a kink of mine ;)"

Zac
" I'm a leg and foot guy. I'm not really into shoe cumming as a kink but it's fun to do and Avril likes it so... I don't like to taint her natural scent so I prefer not to, unless we have another pair lined up, then...
I get off on watching her tease me with them, fooling around and fucking her in them, shoejobs, and being trampled. I like how amazing they make Avril's legs look and the anticipation of her sexy bare feet straight out of her sneakers gets me hot.  Avril's feet have an amazing strong smell that last ages ".

So that's us introduced :)

Thanks for reading

Zac & Avril
Last edited by Zac & Avril on Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zac & Avril

Kik@ZacAndAvril
ZacAndAvril@gmail.com
Chad96

Re: Zac & Avril

Post by Chad96 »

Love the idea
basiam18

Post by basiam18 »

Howdy! Can’t wait for the store!
vilemanguy

Post by vilemanguy »

Can’t wait for the store to open!!
ChuckTaylorLusts

Post by ChuckTaylorLusts »

I would love to see you two playing with each other in Converse high tops. Do you both have Converse high tops?
Zac & Avril

Post by Zac & Avril »

Wow! A fast response from admin and a warm welcome already :D Thank you

We'll keep you updated on the clips we make

We will try to respond to anything as soon as we can but we reply when we are together so keep that in mind.

:D
Zac & Avril

Kik@ZacAndAvril
ZacAndAvril@gmail.com
Zac & Avril

Post by Zac & Avril »

ChuckTaylorLusts wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:57 pm I would love to see you two playing with each other in Converse high tops. Do you both have Converse high tops?
yes, we do
Zac & Avril

Kik@ZacAndAvril
ZacAndAvril@gmail.com
lordviros

Post by lordviros »

Welcome to you two! Avril, have you ever worn any of Zac's sneakers?
Zac & Avril

Post by Zac & Avril »

The minimum quantity of clips we need to upload to activate an account is 10. We've shortlisted it to Avril's Air Max 95s, Adidas Superstars and Cons Allstars to appear first.

Please Kik us your ideas for our first clip

Zac & Avril

Kik@ZacAndAvril
ZacAndAvril@gmail.com
kappie7

Post by kappie7 »

AWESOME idea guys ;)
Could you post a picture of your sneaker collection
?