random approaches on the streets, malls

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

peedealer

random approaches on the streets, malls

Post by peedealer »

I took an off from work yesterday and actually cruised around a whole day to do some pics of shoes, requests, or borrows. i interacted with 2 women. 2 of which i recorded. 1 i swapped numbers with as she was even eager to leave her car show her shoes and Talk to me. She had geniune nikes on and is willing to show me her collection and well lets see when give out her old ones.
another girl i sneakily taped her as i approached in the market area noon time, and asked her for her Socks.
For a moment i tot the world felt pity? she actually was willing to comply. she said yea as in the afternoons the stores are all closed. i actually didnt realize that lol. anyway she checked them out coz she had walked alot and felt she sweated thru them enough to make it a no deal. she smiled alot, looked pretty even wearing a scarf.
i did dress up really well. groomed myself, wore shades. This I felt contributed a Huge deal to my success to them interacting rather than fleeing.
i'll share pics a little later as i need to run off to work now.
Here to feed my addiction! :P~~
finfan1

Re: random approaches on the streets, malls

Post by finfan1 »

Looking forward to seeing the pics, sounds like a good day!
peedealer

Post by peedealer »

man sometimes i kinda envy single guys!
its valentines day. i never used to have these ideas but now i've become a little more brave and adventurous.
Todays idea would\ve been to go out and ask girls who are in groups to pose so that i could take pics and #lovesneakers as a plan to get followers. All the girls have to do is let me kiss/lick their shoe >:)

Anyway to go back to the thing that happened 1st. the girl in the nikes didnt mind me recording.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
peedealer

Post by peedealer »

2nd girl i met whose socks i asked for :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
peedealer

Post by peedealer »

Yall know abt my jordans that i got 3 days ago.
Today i went by the seaside to catch women randomly to try them on. So sexy. Feeling the warmth of their shoes in my hands. And my jordans warm after they have worn them. I targeted mainly arab girls. Though its winter thrir feet r moist even w their socks on. >:) .. Turn on for me. But for 2 hrs i onlu had luck w 2 girls. I recorded 1 and took photos of the other. I didnt succeed w a barefoot petite babe. Argh. Anyway thats my gig now. Asking for socks 1 attempt which was a fail. ;(
fixation5170

Post by fixation5170 »

I don't have the balls to do this, the way the world is today I'm shocked no one's called the police on you
Fapping for flip flops. Stroking for sneakers. Beating it for boots. Jerking cock for Birkenstocks. Get it? :lol:
thundercat9

Post by thundercat9 »

That is cool. Wow
lordviros

Post by lordviros »

Wow. So you got them to wear your shoes???
codhed89

Post by codhed89 »

Very brave 🤗🤗 keep on with ur adventures more airmax
peedealer

Post by peedealer »

fixation5170 wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:52 am I don't have the balls to do this, the way the world is today I'm shocked no one's called the police on you
i worry abt that a little too! the girls in the group came back to check my video as they wanted the girls face out of the video. they did it such a cute yet sly way. i felt like taking off. but i remained calm joked and managed them. offcourse i have her face. :)