my friend's high heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Cumshop123

my friend's high heels

Post by Cumshop123 »

first of all, my english isnt very good, so sorry if i have some mistakes, so... i have a friend that study in my same class, im very close to her but not that much, she always invite me to her house to some meetings with other friends etc, i know she has some very sexy heels and know where does she save them, so last week i went to her house for helping her in a homework, she had to run to the nearest market to buy some food for the lunch, as fast as she exits, i knew it was my perfect opportunity to jump in and search for that pair of heels, so i went to her room and they were, i grabbed them and go to the bathroom, fucking one shoe while smelling the other one, so fucking hot!, i didnt had much time so i didnt leave a big cumshot, so i just wanked and taked some pictures, i hope you guys like it and i hope to keep doing this :lol:
Cumshop123

Re: my friend's high heels

Post by Cumshop123 »

I cant attach any picture, it says máximum allowed size is 1 MiB, can someone help me please
creative191

Post by creative191 »

please upload. You can use http://imgur.com/ ,just share the link after the upload
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Looks like you did just fine. Great post! I look forward to more updates.
Cumshop123

Post by Cumshop123 »

She has a lot of hot shoes, but i just had a few opportunities, ill try my best and as fast i can do it again i will upload, dont worry guys
Retifist

Post by Retifist »

Beautiful photos; very exciting to see how your load ran down and pooled on the smudges and wear from her feet. These shoes must show fantastic toe cleavage.
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

Nice job dude.
Got any pics of her? Maybe from her social network profiles or something?
I love high heel Pumps
drmgero

Post by drmgero »

First attempt? You did just fine for a first time! Congrats! :D