deleted

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

cumonsandals

deleted

Post by cumonsandals »

deleted
Last edited by cumonsandals on Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chris

Post by chris »

good lord, those heels are great. they show a lot of wear. you will have to talk about your fetisch soon, because if they are smelly too, she probably will replace them soon!!
what do you plan, or will those heels end in the trash?
best greetings
chris
highheelsfan

Post by highheelsfan »

Hi cumonsandals
you made that very good. Also the pictures of the heels are good. It's nice to see that she wears them damn near everyday. You say that you have some pics of her wearing these to show you how hot she is. If she is so hot, then can you her surely convince that she will looks more sexy with still many higher stilettos, because the pumps in the pictures are very beautiful but if the heels would be higher it would look still more sexy.
You say that she doesnt know of your fetish yet and that you working on that slowly. From experience I can say that a slow however continuous procedure is the best.
Haihiru Guy

Post by Haihiru Guy »

Those heels are really nice! Great pics cumonsandals 8)
mandingo

Post by mandingo »

Posts and pics of sexy high heels like that with loads in them are always welcome here! Those pumps really took a beating then from the weather and then you. Thanks and looking forward to more then, mate.
billie900

Post by billie900 »

luv the fact they look nice and worn ...........very hot shoes :D
cumonsandals

heres an update

Post by cumonsandals »

here some slutty heels from my gf
fetza2001

Post by fetza2001 »

goood job man! can you post some pics she wering them? i like so much see a woman using a cummed sexy high heels. did you cum inside of them?
tkx
fetza2001
ynkmbsc

Post by ynkmbsc »

I have heeljob
chris

@cumonsandals

Post by chris »

hey man i love your posts. bytheway it found this!! what happened to those heels??

greetings
chris