Plumbing job for the girl next door!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

thatotherguy

Plumbing job for the girl next door!

Post by thatotherguy »

So this new Asian girl has moved into the unit next door to me in my apartment. Having spoken to her several times, she's only her early 20s, and recently been transferred over to a local branch of her company, working as a legal aid for a year.
The times that I see her, she's a smoking hot girl with some curves, always in nylons and heels. I've never thought too much about it, but damn she's one fine lady with good taste.

Last night she knocked on my door and told me she's having a problem with her washroom's sink, and to see if I could take a look for her. Being the nice guy that I am, I went over to her place to see what the problem was...

needless to say, after stepping into her front door I was greeted by this view... which I couldn't help but to stare at them for a little while... perfect pointy pumps, just like how I like. They looked so good, and the urge to cum them just overcame me; one moment later she told me "oh yeah, I would prefer it if you took your shoes off, and told me to just leave my shoes next her hers... While she went into her washroom to turn the lights on, I quickly whipped out my phone and took the pictures to share with you all...
Last edited by thatotherguy on Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
shrimper

Re: Plumbing job for the girl next door!

Post by shrimper »

Continue please!?
JADSALEM

Post by JADSALEM »

ONE OF THE BEST TOPIC... PLEASE MORE? ANY PIC OF HER?
bugzs_me

Post by bugzs_me »

oh wow! her preliminary collection is pretty hot and sexy! those green heels are so tempting!! it would be great if u can get ur hands on those heels first.

btw, Asian girls typically save up a lot of money just to buy expensive and hot heels! she has definitely followed the trend! haha!
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

very hot, nothing hotter than shoeloving neighbors

1. try to get pics of her closet of shoes.

2. take candids of her going to work, coming home, or out in heels.
SexyThai

Post by SexyThai »

You had me at "Asian" - need more :twisted:
thatotherguy

Post by thatotherguy »

OK, so this is what happened afterwards...
I took a look at her sink and found that not only is it plugged up (with hair I presume, since that's what my girlfriend did as well), but one of the O ring seals seems to be leaking as well. I told her that I would need to go to the store, get the stuff and then come back later to fix it. She said OK and we parted ways.

I went back to her in the evening, tools in hand ready to work. She was surprised, having thought that I meant I'd come back the next day... The heels were still there (seems to be untouched) and while taking my shoes off I made small talk with her, asking her how many pairs of shoes she has. Unfortunately, she said this is all, since she's only here for another 5 months or so - and in fact, she feels very guilty of buying the green pair over the weekend (brand new!), and that even the pink guess ones were only worn twice for the past half year. She did say though she had a full wall of shoes back home, mostly heels but some flats and runners...

Anyhow, I went off to the washroom to do the work, but she kind of stuttered and said "wait here for a sec". I thought to myself... ok maybe she needs to go pee or something :lol: but she came back after 30 seconds and said "screw it", and led me to the washroom. When I went in, I knew why she stuttered. There was a huge clothesrack with some "stuff" on it. She said her sorry and told me they are still dripping wet, so she can't really move them; and that if it bothered me just let her know and she'll put them in the shower or something. I said no it's fine :mrgreen: (obviously), and she went to go watch TV or something. This is when I took out my phone again... and took a few photos.
I counted! 5 Bras, 11 pairs of pantyhose, and 3 pairs of panties (one sexy thong!)

This little "help the neighbors" thing is turning out to be quite crazy... I guess I caught her out on laundry day.
I really want to just take a pair of her heels, cum into them and dirty a pair of her pantyhose and a bra in the process... too bad these apartments are so small she would hear every little single move I make... Oh well...

BUT! After clearing the clogged pipe (and finding a lump of hair, lipstick, and a eyeliner pen in the process), I figured that it's a good time to call it quits and do the O ring leak later (note: I'm not a plumber, I just know my way around things at home), so I told her I'll come back tomorrow after work. To my surprise, she told me she'll be gone for a week to do some vacationing. Knowing this is a good opportunity, I jumped right on it, and said I wanted to finish it ASAP so I don't lose my place. To my excitement she said sure, she'll give me the keys and I could come in and work it on while she's out! HAH! I had to try so hard to hide my big smile!!!

I'll update again tomorrow! I'll be cumming the green heels for sure! (if they are still there), and maybe that blue bra as well, it's such a nice colour
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
alvinmullen

Post by alvinmullen »

Wow. Jackpot. Can't wait to see what you are able to accomplish when she is gone and you have total access
feverpitch

Post by feverpitch »

I love Asians.

Do you think you could cum each pair and post the pics?
kotulko

Post by kotulko »

JACKPOT!!!