caught

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoddy90

caught

Post by shoddy90 »

Found this online and wondered what advice would be offered by members here

I have been wondering for awhile if my teenage son maybe has a foot and shoe fetish. I had noticed not to long ago that my shoes in the closet didn't look as neat as I usually keep them organized. A couple of days ago I came home from work early and when I got to my room I saw my son laying across my bed with a pair of my high heels up to his face and he was smelling the inside of the shoe as he was rubbing himself. Instead of getting all freaked out I slowly and quietly retreated so he wouldn't know I had seen him and I wanted to think about the best way to approach this. Now I'm sure some of you are thinking I was too calm for such a strange sight. When I was in college I dated a guy who had a shoe and foot fetish and once I got over the initial surprise and shock of such a weird attraction I learned it is a pretty common and harmless fetish. My boyfriend loved to sniff my shoes and I learned that particular odors/scents from the opposite sex are normal attractants of humans and most of us haven't really explored this to know what scents may turn us on. So, I guess my question is how do I approach my son and encourage him to talk about something he may believe is too weird to talk about? Also, being I have no problems with him having this fetish, do I encourage him to sniff my shoes and what ever else he is doing? I have always had a very open relationship with my son being a single mom and being I accept his fetish, what can I say to let him know his attraction to girls and womens shoes and feet is normal for him but warn him about sharing too much about his fetish so as to not scare any of his friends and any girls his age? Thanks in advance for any "words of wisdom" any of you may be able to provide.

from
hxxp://www.ehelp.com/questions/10440550/13-yr- ... hoe-fetish
Mr.fantasy

Re: caught

Post by Mr.fantasy »

heya im a teenager but here is my advice:

tell him to not to be so open or else ppl will probably bully him. i think you shouldnt discourage it or encourage it. but you should be direct about it. just say that you know what he is doing and that its normal. let him know that he isnt a monster for doing it.
kumshoe

Post by kumshoe »

Dear lady, there are not wisdom words to say, just get information regard this issue and talk to him, let him know that is not a bad thing but do not encourage him to do it, that should be shared with his wife when the time come. Feet odor has feromones, per what i read in the internet when research, so it is not weird to like it. Shoe fetish comes only to the shoe not the wearer. Anyways only you know your son, you will do it ok as his mom and he will understand that you want the best for his knowledge.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

We certainly are an international and demographically diverse group from only those two replies, thank you both.

Hi Mr.fantasy. While as a teen the beginning of your sexual experiences are more recent, that makes neither those nor your opinions any less valid or worthwhile than others; no reference to your age nor any "but" are necessary my younger friend, and thank you for an opinion which was obviously caring to the whole person, but I do wonder why you used the word monster.

My carefully hidden collection disappeared in my teens. Nothing was said; which for a time hung over me, as I did not and still do not know whether it was parents or sisters who found them.

Anyone else have thoughts to share. I am sure among us, there are some who have advice borne of experiences which may be relevant and helpful to share.
peedealer

Post by peedealer »

i started to have a fetish at maybe around age 6. my mom caught me once humping my own shoe lol. at that age i dunno why but at school i just loved watching girls play with.their shoes. they just couldnt keep their shoes on and i couldnt look elsewhere. mind u once maybe when i was 8.. a girl sitting behind me stroked the acheles part of my foot between her toes.. that felt intimate.. i used to stick my feet besides 1 cute girls feet. i dunno if they ever remembered these things. fetishea can start very early. i didnt even know abt sex.oncr my sis caught me. i wore her jeans sniffed n humped heer spirts shoea.. its a combo i love. mind u she saw me doing it all at once. i was so embarrased i was 16 at that time. 11 years ago.i think she told mom coz they acted like they knew.. they were giggling. i was surprised since it was sexual n they were calm abt it. u may think that would discourage me frm doing my siss shoes. shes got tons of them. now tho i dont. when she wears them it doesnt work for me. now lately this year they found my stash of shoes i randomly picked up.. i work saturdays so they tot they qould xlean out my cloaet. my mood was ruined the whole day. the entire pile of 4/5 pairs was missing. dad was trying to spot something under some furniture. mom said no no laughing. i had a doubt n saw the bag there when they were abt to travel. it was brought out into.the open still tied up. no one was saying anything.i felt.so uncomfortable at times. till thry travelled n then i took them back :D. sadly without the trill it geta boring. iwould rather a gf partixipate. i dont even do muxh w the pairs i have n go.for ones outside. tho im glad i was never caught outaide. still wished i was never caught :)
Here to feed my addiction! :P~~
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

I can understand and sympathise peedealer, something like that happening must affect the way you feel but did not put you off entirely. Do moms and sisters shoes ever have any appeal now, or is it fear they may catch you again or check them and face you with it, which kills the desire?
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

I was caught at a very young age by parents. I was devastated by the embarrassment. I was teased by them and they had told other family members. I did t know any different. I loved my grandmothers shoes and nylons which she wore everyday. If my friends had found out. There's no telling what may have happened. You being understanding of the activity is very helpful. You may be able to tell him how to express himself with women as he gets older. I was very sneaky after i was embarrassed and was afraid to tell my wife until we were a few years into our marriage and I've been with her since we were kids. She's not really into it either which had led to concealing it again. I have since became more selective in what I say and what I do but at 39 years old, I'm still very scared of the embarrassment. Most of us here are secretive about what we do with shoes. If I was approached with the manner that there is an understanding and helped with how to express it. I may not be so infatuated with grabbing a heel and using it. Maybe.
I was blessed with an aunt who wore heels and I felt that she knew I loved them. It wasn't until I was 32 years old that it was brought up. She saw how I struggled and participated in sharing her heels with me to keep me from getting into trouble with untrustworthy people. Sadly she passed away and I had turned back to being very stressed and secrete. Now, my mother in law always had worn heels and I enjoyed when I could. I've been with my wife since we were 15 years old and she is a great mother. She has been a mother figure to me that I wish was there my entire life. A few months ago. She caught me and asked if I liked her shoes. I was embarrassed again but the way she approached it was "it's not a thing that everyone is ok with but your secrete is safe with me". She added that if it helps to use her shoes with what I was doing. It was ok with her and she would never tell anyone. My drive to sneak another's shoe away to use has slowed down because I know I can use hers to get that kink I need. It's not her as a person that I'm attracted to. It's the shoe and foot.
I may have rambled too much but I think with good timing. You should approach it and discuss it. It's not fair to say "don't encourage or discourage" it. Only you know how he may react. Having the same fetish as your son, I want him to enjoy them as we all have when we were young and wished we had a mother like you. I hope this helps.
The access of your shoes is what's drawn him to yours. Does he use a particular type? Not to be disrespectful but do you like the attention given to your feet and shoes. Not by your son but in general?
kingheels84

Post by kingheels84 »

When I go to my mum's house I still doing with her high heels & my high heels fetish is big as ever!
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

kingheels84 wrote:When I go to my mum's house I still doing with her high heels & my high heels fetish is big as ever!
Are you saying she caught you and is OK with it kingheels84, and what shoes does she have which demand your most intimate attention.
kingheels84

Post by kingheels84 »

These 4inch high heels i love so much my mum know that I what I do with her high heels she not care tho!