looking actively for that shoejob video (fixed)

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

eric1980

looking actively for that shoejob video (fixed)

Post by eric1980 »

Hello, i''m looking for one wonderful shoejob video with cum in shoes at the end, which was on the web (xvideos.com) 1 year ago, but unfortunately, was deleted.

If anyone saved it in his computer, and would be able to create a download link, I would be very greateful !!!

I looked all around google, and all the links are dead, because they were just using the xvideo original video.
The name of the video was : Hot High-Heels Fetish Clip

The girl was blonde (a wig i guess), and at the end she walks in shoes with the cum inside.

The only thing I got is the thumbnails images which are :
ImageImage

Yes if you are a true shoelover, you know which video i mean...

Really, i'm consistently thinking about this video and I'm frustrated that it was deleted, would anyone help me ?
Last edited by eric1980 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Re: looking actively for that shoejob video

Post by Wetshoe »

Have not seen the video. What is it about this video that stands out so much? Perhaps we can do it in a future video.
bobbazzo

Post by bobbazzo »

Probably I've a copy in my hdd, wait 2-3 days and I'll upload it.
eric1980

Post by eric1980 »

Wetshoe wrote:Have not seen the video. What is it about this video that stands out so much? Perhaps we can do it in a future video.
Thank you I appreciate your proposition, and your videos, but you simply don't reproduce the magic of that video, you need same actors, same condition and feeling.
bobbazzo wrote:Probably I've a copy in my hdd, wait 2-3 days and I'll upload it.
All my hopes are on you, thank you mate !
DOHDOH

Post by DOHDOH »

It looks really hot, PM me the link if you find it
platformCum

Post by platformCum »

That is posted on TOMAN's thread in the shoecumming forum
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Does look a fine video but I cannot find it. Hey platformCum, any chance of a link to where you have seen it.
Thanks
eric1980

Post by eric1980 »

platformCum wrote:That is posted on TOMAN's thread in the shoecumming forum
i found, it links to the dead link. There's also two other separate threads that treats on that video, but points the dead link, i guess the only chance is to find someone who saved it in his computer :'(
Jeremy

Post by Jeremy »

I had this video - like all shoe fetish videos - but I've deleted it, because the girl was too passive and not enough into it... but I've seen worse shoe fetish videos...
eric1980

Post by eric1980 »

Jeremy wrote:I had this video - like all shoe fetish videos - but I've deleted it, because the girl was too passive and not enough into it... but I've seen worse shoe fetish videos...
yes maybe, but i can't remove this video from my mind, and i need to know why.

Yes in some way, i liked her cold look and behavior, maybe I prefer women who stays stoic in front of a dick rather than those who shout doooo aaah oh yeah wonderful ;)

anyone ? :?