Cum In Her Friend Heels (UPDATED)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

CUMMINATOR

Cum In Her Friend Heels (UPDATED)

Post by CUMMINATOR »

This Weekend I Went To A Party At My GF Friend Courtney House. Everybody Got Drunk Including Me, My GF And Courtney. Later That Night My GF Left Leaving Me And Courtney At The Party. A Few Hours Went By And Everybody Started Passing Out. I Found Courtney Passed Out On The Sofa With Her Heels On. These Were The Heels That She Wore All The Time And Being Drunk I Still Wanted To Fuck Them. So I Slip Them Off Her Feet And Went To The Bathroom To Do What I Do Best. I Loved The Smell Of Her Heels. It Was Like Perfume Mix With Sweat Mix With A Little Funk From Wearing Them All The Time. Just A Very Amazing Smell :mrgreen: But Anyway I Started Fucking The Hell Out Of Her Heels. It Felt Like My Dick Was Getting Raw Just Fucking Them So Hard. I Shot My Load All Over Them And Left Them On The Bathroom Floor With My Cum To Dry Up In Them. After That I Try To Go Into Her Bedroom To Look For More Heels But Her Door Was Lock :( So I Grabbed 2 More Beers And Left The Party. Here Are Some Pics

Her Posing In The Heels

What I Did To Her Heels At The Party :mrgreen:

Here Is Another Pic Of Her
Last edited by CUMMINATOR on Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mr foot fetish

Re: Cum In Her Friend Heels

Post by mr foot fetish »

NICE JOB CUMMINATOR!
Texxx

Post by Texxx »

Should've tried putting them back on her!! Nonetheless great job, sexy girl
fuckingherheels

Post by fuckingherheels »

amazing story. i love how you took her heels off her feet to cum in them while she is passed out lol too bad her bedroom door was lock but you did a great job on her heels. keep it up
ChristianaCD84

Post by ChristianaCD84 »

Awesome! Definetly my taste of shoes!
Boots in all forms and pumps
cummyheels69

Post by cummyheels69 »

beautiful, absolutely beautiful! her heels are so sexy with your cum on them!
SlyGuy

Post by SlyGuy »

Nice Job dude 8)
Footjob00000

Post by Footjob00000 »

Yo man just wanted to say that your posts inspire me to do things I would never have the balls to do. Your posts are fucking amazing! Probably the best poster in my opinion. Keep it up man. I love Courtney. Your lucky
CUMMINATOR

Post by CUMMINATOR »

Footjob00000 wrote:Yo man just wanted to say that your posts inspire me to do things I would never have the balls to do. Your posts are fucking amazing! Probably the best poster in my opinion. Keep it up man. I love Courtney. Your lucky
Thanks Man I Really Appreciate That. U Just Gotta Go For It. I Didn't Have The Balls To Cum In Women Shoes Untill I First Did It To My Mom Co-Worker Heels. Ever Since Then My Fetish Started And I Been Cumming In Women Heels Non-Stop lol
Gurkenglas

Post by Gurkenglas »

Great Job!