Wife's Shoes RESUME PLAY (UPDATES 6/11/12)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Cellphone87

Wife's Shoes RESUME PLAY (UPDATES 6/11/12)

Post by Cellphone87 »

So these are all the shoes my wife has.. she lives with me so.. now I have access. I know you guys all didnt really like my older posts.. but I think you guys might be a little interested in this one. so the shoes in my last post were all sent to a guy down in texas who never contacted me again.. he got them for free and never once showed me a pic of him cumming in any of them... so I was going to send any pair of my wives shoes to any of you guys to jizz in and send back.. but after that whole mess with the other shoes I sent out.. I don't think I'll be doing it.. unless you are local.

okay so.. I'm not huge on cumming in her shoes.. but if you guys request it I'll do it for you.. I have however filled her gold flts two times.. and her brown pumps more then 5 times each shoe.. when she was looking at it she was like I think someone spilled coffee in it.. she tried to wipe it out with rubbing alchohl but the stains are still there. she hardly wears them thats why I used them as a cum dumpster everytime I got turn on reading posts from this forum. okay so here they are

SORRY ABOUT THAT GUYS!

Last edited by Cellphone87 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:03 pm, edited 25 times in total.
luvnylon69

Re: Wife's Collection

Post by luvnylon69 »

i no see nothing!
Cellphone87

Re: Wife's Collection (UPDATE! PICTURES!!!!!!)

Post by Cellphone87 »

it's been updated.. sorry the pictures never went through the 1st time
cuminshoes

Post by cuminshoes »

do the purple closed toe ones with a big load and take pics of her wearing them :D
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

cuminshoes wrote:do the purple closed toe ones with a big load and take pics of her wearing them :D

:twisted: :twisted: :!: :!:
weirdo

Post by weirdo »

it's unfortunate the first guy screwed it up for the rest of us. i'd love to cum in a couple pairs of your wife's shoes!
MadAboutShoes

Post by MadAboutShoes »

Oh WOW... I'm totally in awe of your wife's shoe collection. I could have fun for hours and days with them. There are so many that I'd love to see more of. Those gold sandals, the black sandals with studs, the pink open toe ones, those purple striped fabric ones, the wild silver looking pair with open toes, and the other gold ones with it looks like t straps. I hope you have so much fun with all of them. Damn... I gotta see if I can house sit for anyone. LOL Anyway, I hope we can se more. Thanks for showing them to us.
MadAboutShoes
Cellphone87

Post by Cellphone87 »

@ weirdo and @madaboutshoes if you guysare in my area I can let you borrow some. and I'll be cumming the purple closed toe ones tomorrow.. I'll also get her to wear them and I'll take a pic. but if you see her gold flats.. I came in them 3 times.. and the brown heels are my cum dumpsters
heelfucker

Post by heelfucker »

Quite the collection!
weirdo

Post by weirdo »

where is local to you?