girlfriends puma futurecat whitepink filled with cum & spit

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sneakerjoe2011

girlfriends puma futurecat whitepink filled with cum & spit

Post by sneakerjoe2011 »

hello guys,

here is another pair of my girlfriends shoes. she threw them some month ago into our trashcan and i saves them from their end at dumping. i dont know if we really can say saved but nevertheless. here they are. i can do whatever i want with them because she dont know that i get them out of the trash and hide them in a cupboard at basement and i already thought about something like a cum diary ;) lets see how they look in one year when i drop 52 loads of cum and spit on them, one every week.

Cum & Spit Day 1:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Cum Day 2:

ImageImage
Last edited by sneakerjoe2011 on Thu May 26, 2011 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
sneakerjoe2011

Re: girlfriends puma futurecat whitepink filled with cum & s

Post by sneakerjoe2011 »

I wasnt able to wait. I had to put two hours of collected spit on them. i love to fuck these sneakers up :twisted:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
shox navina

Post by shox navina »

Nice shoes! hey were they smelly before you cummed them? because they look pretty dirty for sure they have some smell in them!
sneakerjoe2011

Post by sneakerjoe2011 »

yes they were and are still smelly. at first, i try only to cum one shoe into the inside to save to others smell a while. she had worn them for almost 2 years time by time, most when she done her sports. so they collected a bunch of hours with sweaty socks too ;)