did it for a horny guy

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

schlecky

did it for a horny guy

Post by schlecky »

Got in conact with a guy who loves to see how "strangers" fuck and cum his wifes shoes and nylons...think I have to share this here...with all you horny people at shoesession - love this page!

I'm interested into real contacts in Austria, southern Germany and eastern Swiss
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
phoselover

Re: did it for a horny guy

Post by phoselover »

Very nice! Bet that was hot knowing another guy gave you his wife's shoes to play with! Love the toe prints in the last pic! Can't wait to see the nylon play! :)
slipper man

Post by slipper man »

Nice jobs on those sandles! Love too see you do those ballet slippers too!! :D :D
Love hot wet and muddy shoes too. even clean., I even piss on women shoes already it got me hot., love to wear women shoes., and get them wet are muddy too. H a large collecante of shoes and slippers, and clogs. rick
MadAboutShoes

Post by MadAboutShoes »

This is very sexy. I would love to do this kinda thing with others. I'm still waiting for that to happen though.
MadAboutShoes
r0c3s

Post by r0c3s »

schlecky wrote:Got in conact with a guy who loves to see how "strangers" fuck and cum his wifes shoes and nylons...think I have to share this here...with all you horny people at shoesession - love this page!

I'm interested into real contacts in Austria, southern Germany and eastern Swiss
Hi !!

Ich bin aus Österreich/Vorarlberg.
Weiss leider net wie ich hier eine pn schicke..
kannst mich im hotmail adden wennst willst :)
würde mich über eine nachricht freuen ;)

Mfg
r0c3s

Post by r0c3s »

schlecky wrote:Got in conact with a guy who loves to see how "strangers" fuck and cum his wifes shoes and nylons...think I have to share this here...with all you horny people at shoesession - love this page!

Hi !!

Ich bin aus Österreich/Vorarlberg.
Weiss leider net wie ich hier eine pn schicke..
kannst mich im hotmail adden wennst willst :)
würde mich über eine nachricht freuen ;)

Mfg