ex roomies girlfriends sexy peep toe cummed in

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sxyheellvr

ex roomies girlfriends sexy peep toe cummed in

Post by sxyheellvr »

I started cumming and fucking these babys as soon as she moved in. Their dog smelled my cum in them and chewed on one so she threw them out saying "dumb dog". Thats me! So i saved them from the garbage and fuck them all the time. I love pissing them also. Anyone near the east coast of florida wanna use them too?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
solefood

Re: ex roomies girlfriends sexy peep toe cummed in

Post by solefood »

where in fl are you?
dicklipschitz

Post by dicklipschitz »

sxyheellvr wrote:I started cumming and fucking these babys as soon as she moved in. Their dog smelled my cum in them and chewed on one so she threw them out saying "dumb dog". Thats me! So i saved them from the garbage and fuck them all the time. I love pissing them also. Anyone near the east coast of florida wanna use them too?
Those are sexy heels ... you can't go wrong with peep-toe pumps.

I'm in Tampa but I travel to the east coast on business fairly often. Let me know where you are and maybe we can have some fun. I'll even bring my wife's heels and sandals.

Cheers,
DL
sxyheellvr

Post by sxyheellvr »

I am in Cocoa. And I'd love to fuck and cum all over your wifes heels. What kinds does she have? she knows you share her heels?