Work Adventure -Updated

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

stiletto_lover

Work Adventure -Updated

Post by stiletto_lover »

Hi all,

I work in an office and a girl wears a variety of heels from day to day. I thought she must leave some at work as when she heads for train home she is in flats.

I took an opportunity the other night to take a look in her draw. I found a number of pairs and my favourites i borrowed for a few mins.

IT certainly was a few mins as thats all it took of rme to blow my load i was so turned on...

She keeps an air freshener in the draw so no odour unfortunately.

What do you think. I am trying to get a pic of her wearing them but its not easy...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by stiletto_lover on Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MOMO9126

Re: Work Adventure

Post by MOMO9126 »

That is plenty of time for them to dry! Please continue posting with all her heels!
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

You might want to put the shoes on its side if you leave cum in them. So it'll seep into shoe itself and it'll just leave a light coat where it dripped down to the side. I've learned if you leave a big shot in the shoe right on the insole and you leave it upright it tends to dry and turn yellow but it looks like thick too and gets very slippery and smelly one her foot starts to sweat and heat up in the shoe. You don't want her noticing. When I cum in shoes I put them on their side and pretty much the cum is gone by next day and you'll just see light streaks where it dripped down. Just enough to go unnoticed but still get to her step on my cum.
heeljoblover

Post by heeljoblover »

Wicked pics man! great find! :D
pumpfien

Post by pumpfien »

Hot shoes and great photo's

be careful :evil:
petesellit

Post by petesellit »

Do it again in another pair, it's hot, and very very bad :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted:
stiletto_lover

Post by stiletto_lover »

I managed to get some shots of the shoes being worn today!!!!

OMG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bugzs_me

Post by bugzs_me »

OMG SHE IS SOOOO HOT with those slutty heels on!
shrimper

Post by shrimper »

And she's got a nice ass too...
cumonsandals

Post by cumonsandals »

Youre a god