Buying sneakers off Ebay

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sneakerfreak

Buying sneakers off Ebay

Post by sneakerfreak »

Hello I was curious has anybody bought a pair of sneakers off Ebay? If so how was the experience? What was it like waiting for them to arrive, when they arrived was it what you expected? How did they smell? To me it would be arousing to recieve a pair of sneakers that hopefully some hottie jogged or worked out in. Please let me know! Thanks
sneakerfun

Re: Buying sneakers off Ebay

Post by sneakerfun »

Ive bought a few pairs off ebay over the years. It can be quite an art because for me, just any old sneakers isn't good enough, I need to be sure they have come off a girl who isn't ugly or old! Best way to do that is to look at the other items that the girl is selling and maybe the things she has sold and you might get a glimpse of her or an idea about her from what she is selling. A little while back i bid on a pair of worn but not worn out Nike Air Max Triax. The sellers 'other items' showed her modelling a top ( her face was cut off ) and from what I could see I guessed she was an athletic girl in her twenties or early thirties. I asked her a few questions about their condition and it turned out that the owner of the Nikes was a girl that had just finished college and that she wore them to college most days and they were really comfortable!! She also said that she needed some money for a holiday she was planning! Bingo! A trendy good looking young womens sneakers were mine for the bidding!! Problem is I think another sneaker guy/girl had the same idea. The sexy owner of the Nikes must of wondered why her sneaks got to about half the price of a brand new pair after our bidding war ended!! Anyway I decided I had to have them at any cost and I secured the sneaks and then had to endure the wait for her to send them. I lived with my girl friend at the time and she didn't know that I liked to enjoy other girls sneaks so I kept having to come home from work during the day to try to intercept them before my girlfriend did. For some reason the girl delayed sending them and I was getting really desperate for them. Anyway they eventually arrived, I had to go and pick them up from the sorting office, and I was really excited. As soon as got to my car I tore at the box and the tape to get at them and it was great, I pulled them out of the box and examined them, my prize in my hands. They were more worn than they looked on ebay but best of all they hadn't been washed. This is really important cos I have received what would of been dream sneakers that the owner has put in the washing machine - and ruined their smell!! I rushed to get home and still remember having my way with them. I got back and got them in the house, like trying to get some secret date in without the neighbours noticing. Best thing was, unlike having a quicky with a girls sneaks when she is actually around, or left them in the hall or something, I knew I could take my time. I got down to first of all smelling the right sneak, which had a nice but not overpowering smell of her lovely 18 year old's feet, the insoles had her inprints of her toes and a bit of discolouration which showed she must of worn them without sox some of the time. I started to shag the left sneaker, all the time imagining this sexy girl in her sexy sneaks, which were now mine to violate and fuck. There is something special about breaking in a virgin pair and I really took my time with them, even though I wanted to cum. They ended up being one of the best pairs I got of ebay. One time a girl left a note saying 'Enjoy my shoes' and I did wonder if she knew how much I would!!!!!!
DanielleMoore

Post by DanielleMoore »

I have a question about this topic.

Why would you purchase off eBay and risk buying shoes from an unattractive women when there are plenty of foot models out there that sell their personally worn items? I'm just curious as I do sell my items and i wonder why people risk their money on eBay.

Any input is greatly appreciated. Should I sell on eBay? Is it worth it?

Kisses
sneakerplay

Post by sneakerplay »

DanielleMoore wrote:I have a question about this topic.

Why would you purchase off eBay and risk buying shoes from an unattractive women when there are plenty of foot models out there that sell their personally worn items? I'm just curious as I do sell my items and i wonder why people risk their money on eBay.

Any input is greatly appreciated. Should I sell on eBay? Is it worth it?

Kisses

What risk is there buying a pair of foot fucked sneakers off ebay, other than maybe - they've been laundered first?
DanielleMoore

Post by DanielleMoore »

That's a good question.

From my perspective, the risks would be that you are buying shoes that were purchased from a thrift shop in the hopes of turning a profit. You also risk the buyer washing them prior to shipping and finally who's shoes are you buying.

I am just trying to wrap my head around this part of the foot fetish lifestyle. I work hard to contribute to the Foot Fetish Community by giving a free website www.xecutivefeet.com, I also contribute my thoughts in the forums. I guess I just want to learn more about the shoe fetish community, so that I can contribute in a positive way with full understanding.

Is a shoe just a shoe? OR does it matter who wore them?

Thanks for all the information.

Kisses
sneakerplay

Post by sneakerplay »

DanielleMoore wrote:That's a good question.

From my perspective, the risks would be that you are buying shoes that were purchased from a thrift shop in the hopes of turning a profit. You also risk the buyer washing them prior to shipping and finally who's shoes are you buying.

I am just trying to wrap my head around this part of the foot fetish lifestyle. I work hard to contribute to the Foot Fetish Community by giving a free website http://www.xecutivefeet.com, I also contribute my thoughts in the forums. I guess I just want to learn more about the shoe fetish community, so that I can contribute in a positive way with full understanding.

Is a shoe just a shoe? OR does it matter who wore them?

Thanks for all the information.

Kisses
I think people would rather buy used footwear from the every day woman who might be a College Student, or Nurse simply trying to make a few extra bucks. Also it's simply more personal buying from a private seller instead of a "Pro" website. It doesn't matter if the shoes someone is selling, were bought brand new or given as gift. Not to worry I'm sure you'll still have plenty of interested customers. Besides variety is the spice of the rich inner Sole. :D
basiam18

Post by basiam18 »

It absolutely matters who wore them, at least in my case. I don't walk into say Foot Locker and get turned on looking at sneaks on the shelf. Now if an attractive woman was trying on a pair in the store, then that is another story. :D
sneakerplay

Post by sneakerplay »

basiam18 wrote:It absolutely matters who wore them, at least in my case. I don't walk into say Foot Locker and get turned on looking at sneaks on the shelf. Now if an attractive woman was trying on a pair in the store, then that is another story. :D
agreed. :D
DanielleMoore

Post by DanielleMoore »

Don't get me wrong, I am not asking these questions to sell shoes, I am asking to get an understanding.
I don't have enough shoes to possibly keep up. I am down to my last sneakers...lol I was simply asking questions so I can understand everything :-)

I think it basically comes down to each individual. Which adds a lot of diversity, very interesting.

Thanks for all the replies.
Kisses.
DanielleMoore

Post by DanielleMoore »

basiam18 wrote:It absolutely matters who wore them, at least in my case. I don't walk into say Foot Locker and get turned on looking at sneaks on the shelf. Now if an attractive woman was trying on a pair in the store, then that is another story. :D
Thanks for your email, I didn't know how to reply since you sent it through the forum.

Kisses