Nike Cortez

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sneakerplay

Nike Cortez

Post by sneakerplay »

Ram across this & thought some of you sneaker & especially Nike Cortez connoisseurs, would get a rise out if it.

if anyone else wants to resize it have at it.
jed1225

Re: Nike Cortez

Post by jed1225 »

Hot! Reminds me of a long time ago when one of my girl friends picked me up in her car and I sat in the backseat. She had a pair of these thrown in the backseat and it smelled awesome (there was a worn pair of white sport socks in em too). It was night time so I had some cover to sniff and enjoy em when I had a chance. Unfortunately I wasn't able to leave anything in them and never got the chance to again. :cry:
timby

Post by timby »

I love them too those nike cortez...
sneakerplay

Post by sneakerplay »

The first girl to toe my dick through my jeans was wearing a pair similar to these, & the icing on the cake (or sneaker) she was in her cheerleader's uniform - I shit you not. If only we could somehow find our way back to that time stream & that very same occurrence. Nike Cortez look great on women especially how the slight wedge soles lifts their butts in tight jeans.

Here's something yo checkout while your dick is deep in sneaker pussy. :D

http://www.girlfeet4free.com/gallery/Sn ... -dirty.jpg
sneakerplay

Post by sneakerplay »

http://www.ladygirly.net/used_shoes/Sne ... index.html

Checkout image #6 (Cortez) the cream stained toe on the right Cortez - now get busy!