My wifes collection of black stiletto heels.

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

RedStilettos

My wifes collection of black stiletto heels.

Post by RedStilettos »

Thanks for your interest. I have posted her red heels, white heels and her Guess Carrie's before. So here are all her black ones. A few have been posted before. She is a little shy about posting her legs but I will see what I can do. We have been together for over twenty years and yes it's been an incredible time together. Plus she has bought a lot of heels over the years.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Me&MessySophie

Re: My wifes collection of black stiletto heels.

Post by Me&MessySophie »

very nice heels
heeljoblover

Post by heeljoblover »

Manolo's are my fav! :D
iluvhiheels

Post by iluvhiheels »

I love the slingbacks and the metal heeled pair! My balls would ache from pumping cum all over those pairs! very sexy heels.
Last edited by iluvhiheels on Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

Manolos make me ON.... Thank you!
Shoeslayer

Post by Shoeslayer »

Greetings,
All pics got me hot but 6 and 7 MMMMMMmmmmm really nice pics.
Does your wife know how much you like them?

Happy holidays
Shoeslayer
RedStilettos

Post by RedStilettos »

Shoeslayer wrote:Greetings,
All pics got me hot but 6 and 7 MMMMMMmmmmm really nice pics.
Does your wife know how much you like them?

Happy holidays
Shoeslayer
Absolutely, her high heels, stockings, garter belts and outfits are a big part of our "secret life". What woman doesn't want to be considered as hot, sexy, passionate and beautiful. A while back she was showing and old friend some remodeling that we did upstairs. Her friend wandered into our walk in closet, which is fairly large. Upon seeing the rows and rows of stiletto heels she turned and said " Why do i get the felling you have some kind of secret life I never knew about !. " We generally agree on what new heels to get. I want to be turned on by them but want her to feel like the sexiest, hottest women in the world when she puts them on. She loves for me to finish her off by cumming all over her stocking and heels, drives her crazy, me too!
Last edited by RedStilettos on Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
troutman74

Post by troutman74 »

Nice collection of shoes. I wish my wife would buy some like that. I would stare all day and never let her leave the house
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Nice collection. Those manolo and metal heels black patent heels, I really love them
LP&G
mmn

Post by mmn »

Very nice stilettos. I particularly love the Carlos .. you say they look great in bed, and I can just imagine!

Does your wife wear the same heels outside to work / dinner / parties, etc as well? or just in bed ?

To me, it's a huge turn-on for women to wear stilettos out to work and on the town and then keep the same ones on in the bedroom during sex! Something about visualizing my g/f in a business meeting with clients knowing what the heels on her feet were doing the night before ... :)