Hi From Ladykinkyboots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Ladykinkyboots

Hi From Ladykinkyboots

Post by Ladykinkyboots »

Hi there,

I'm new to this forum and as you can probably tell by my name, I am a kinky lady who adores Boots. I always have sex in my boots, I love licking boots and I love the smell of leather boots. My favourite are thighboots I do wear lots of knee boots too all with sexy 5.5" or 6"heels and a huge array of colours. I love being a filthy married slut in my boots so thought you would enjoy a couple of my pics. Love to hear from you.XXXXXXXX
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bootlickingslut

Re: Hi From Ladykinkyboots

Post by bootlickingslut »

well hi there Ladykinkyboots,
Welcome to the forum, sounds like you've come to the right place (boots, boots and more boots!) Another lady boot perv :D , fantastic.
Ladykinkyboots

Post by Ladykinkyboots »

bootlickingslut wrote:well hi there Ladykinkyboots,
Welcome to the forum, sounds like you've come to the right place (boots, boots and more boots!) Another lady boot perv :D , fantastic.
Thanks for your comment. I def am a "lady boot perv" I just can't get enough of kinky boots. X
Ladykinkyboots.XXXX
http://www.ladykinkyboots.com
pumps_cummer

Post by pumps_cummer »

you've got me cumming already :P
suedelover1

Post by suedelover1 »

Hi !,
WOW !!!!!!.....what can i say you are stunning & welcome to the forum ,have to say i wish i was lucky enough to be able to kiss your sexy boots & worship at your booted feet *S*..........just wondered if you have any suede boots at all as these are my favourite type ???.........great pics though & you have made this guy VERY happy *L*
Take care

suedelover
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

WOW.....cant wait to hear some of your stories....think this is going to be hot!!
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

welcome lady boot perv!
Ladykinkyboots

Post by Ladykinkyboots »

suedelover1 wrote:Hi !,
WOW !!!!!!.....what can i say you are stunning & welcome to the forum ,have to say i wish i was lucky enough to be able to kiss your sexy boots & worship at your booted feet *S*..........just wondered if you have any suede boots at all as these are my favourite type ???.........great pics though & you have made this guy VERY happy *L*
Take care

suedelover
Hi guys, thanks for all your lovely comments and for welcoming this true boot addict to the forum. I get up to all antics in my kinky boots which you can see loads more on my kinky website.
I do have suede boots but knee boot not thigh at the minute!!.
Hope you keep enjoying this boot slut.XXXXX
Ladykinkyboots.XXXX
http://www.ladykinkyboots.com
kinkykaren

Post by kinkykaren »

Ladykinkyboots wrote:
suedelover1 wrote:Hi !,
Take care

suedelover
Hi guys, thanks for all your lovely comments and for welcoming this true boot addict to the forum. I get up to all antics in my kinky boots which you can see loads more on my kinky website.
I do have suede boots but knee boot not thigh at the minute!!.
Hope you keep enjoying this boot slut.XXXXX
I would just like to say Hi, & a big warm & most probably wet welcome to the forum!! I'm sure you will be coaxing a lot more spunk from fellow bootpervs on here, ....me for one!!! I just wish you were here wearing your boots now!!
malheels

Post by malheels »

Big fan of LKB's website - Join, you won't regret it !!