black flat

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

goat

black flat

Post by goat »

I was at a party saturday night and my friends brother graduated so he had a big party and alot of girls were over. well as the night went on the girls started to leave and this one girl ended up loosing her black flat, i was helping out trying to find it for her but no luck, so later that night i looked again and my luck! i found it lol so i took it home with me and told the girl that i found her shoe lol. so i took some pics of her shoe lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
b1337

Re: black flat

Post by b1337 »

nice, did they smell good?
DANTE

Post by DANTE »

i wanna smell! :twisted:
> .- > I'm In love with Woman Shoe Smell! < -. <
goat

Post by goat »

lol they are brand new that night was the first time she wore them, so they have the new shoe smell still.
sneakerguy

Post by sneakerguy »

insole looks dirty to be brand new :?
goat

Post by goat »

you are right they do look dirty but i asked her about them and she said they were brand new and that was the first night she wore them. but they were pretty hot tho, i cam in that one when i brought it home and then the next day i gave it back to her so i can only imagine she is walking around with dry cum on her insoles.