Cum on my shoes collection

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ony

Re: Cum on my shoes collection

Post by ony »

if i were you, i wouldn't be angry but i would be ok with him but you have your opinion and that's comprehensible.
bonjour a tous, moi c'est ony et j'espère passer de bons moments avec vous tous
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Wow, I cant believe Ive just found this thread.....I know you said you didnt like sticky feet but it would be so hot for one of your pumps to be filled every day for a week or two and then see your beautiful feet sliding into them, and then coming out of them after a nice long day........what do you think, think everyone would love it???
This thread is hot!
aconite00

Post by aconite00 »

nice stains!!
Lyxx

Post by Lyxx »

Hey Sara, if you are still playing this game, I'd like to see those cummed in hard: Image
footlvr911

Post by footlvr911 »

14 22 41 45 80 103 107 please!! and some cum on your stockings!
puledrinasexy

Post by puledrinasexy »

Wow, how many request....my cum slave have to cum so many times! Thanks for playing with me!

Sara
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Hi Sara, love your heels, & love the fact u don't mind your man cumming into your heels when u arnt there! But could we just see a few pics of your man blowing a nice big load into your heels then you slowly sliding them on??! Half the attraction is a beautiful pair of legs with cute feet being slid into a pair of heels that has a massive load of cum in them!! Please ;)
Lyxx

Post by Lyxx »

puledrinasexy wrote:Wow, how many request....my cum slave have to cum so many times! Thanks for playing with me!

Sara
Oh and I have another request, let your man stick a heel in his ass, that's hot too :-)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Yes please Sara, lets see your beautiful feet sliding into a well filled high heel.......pleeeeeeease!!
folkdanceshoe

Post by folkdanceshoe »

Now for the bootlovers! Please make him cum 3 times on these boots!
1. onto them
2. into them
3. On the soles
boot.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"If Metallica and Picasso can be considered art, then a high-heeled, kneehigh, black leather boot that hugs the feet softly of a woman can be too..."