Has anyone ever been caught

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

passerby-b

Re: Has anyone ever been caught

Post by passerby-b »

Thanks for sharing so many great stories!!
presh

Post by presh »

ConverseRocker313 wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:44 pm One time i was house watching for a neighbor, and she had a daughter my age. I was 16 at that time.
Everytime i went to feed their cats i spent most of the time chilling in Chloe’s room and cumming in her several pairs of low top converse.
One day several days after they left i was there wearing chloes underwear, knee high socks and leggings
When i heard the door open.
They came home early and there was no getting out of this.
As i hurried to take her clothes off, she entered the room as i was getting the 2nd sock off.
They kept it a secret and thought i was just curious.
She did not notice her cummed converse and wore them for years after.
Hot! So great to cum converse. I'm amazed she did not freak out!!!
Buck1269

Post by Buck1269 »

Wow great posts
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I love the great stories in this thread!!! More please!!

I Had never been caught cumming a shoe, but i had a whole stash of pumps and was living with someone with a crack cocaine addiction, and he stole a lot of stuff of mine. He would go in my room and steal CD's, DVD's, whatever. Then he would pawn them to get money to buy dope. I am sure he saw my stash of pumps. I have a purse fetish, and i know he saw my hundreds of purses in Rubbermaid tubs stacked up all over my room. The female mail carrier brings my mail almost everyday, and over the years, whenever i would buy pumps from ebay, sometimes the seller would ship them to me in a big white USPS envelope. Feeling the contents of the envelope, you obviously felt pumps. The stiletto heel stuck out like a sore thumb, so she knows i buy pumps from ebay.
Mr.m6

Post by Mr.m6 »

Yes, one time a my cousins house. When I was about 13 my family used to go to that cousins house almost every weekend and hang out. I used to take my playstation and play in one of the back rooms while my family chatted in the living room/dining area. The cool thing was that my cousin and his wifes room was next to where I would play along with a restroom. So every weekend I’d pick a different pair of heels to fuck in the restroom then put them back. She probably had about 20heels a few running shoes and sandals. One day as usual we went over to their house and after everyone went outside I went straight to her closet and to my surprise found she had thrown some used panties on top of her shoes. I took a whiff and grabbed a pair of bandolino pointy close toe mule heels and proceeded to the restroom to fuck them. After I was done I went to put them back and decided to start smelling other pairs for my next fuck. As I was doing that I started to get turned on and started jerking it with one of her shoes and then I heard the door to her room open behind me! Holy shit my fucking heart stopped and I quickly put her shoe back and put my cock back. I got up and said I was looking for the restroom and left her room. I never knew if she knew what I was doing and she never mentioned it to me. Again this wasn’t my cousin but his wife.
🍆💦💦👠🥿👡
ilovepursesandpumps

SneakyCreamer wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:58 pm Not sure if this story counts as almost getting caught, but here it goes.

When I was young, I was constantly cumming my sister's heels. She had a pair of black leather pointy toe 4" heels (my favorite) that I relentlessly cummed I don't even know how many times. I always made sure to cleanup most of my mess so that I wouldn't get caught. One holiday the whole family was together and my sister decided to wear these heels. Most of us were sitting in the living room, close together, when a few of the women complimented my sister on her shoes. She began moving her feet around, showing off her shoes while everyone looked at them. I was there, staring at them, trying not to get hard. All of a sudden, I notice on the side of the right shoe there was about a 2-3" faint yellow/white snail trail of my dried cum!!! I must not have realized that I "overshot" the inside of the shoe with one of my cumshots. These shoes were rather dirty because my sister wore them so often. No one said anything and my sister was the type of person that if she suspected that I was cumming in her shoes, she absolutely would not have continued wearing them. I was so horny the rest of the day and to my luck, mys sister went out later that night with her friends. She wore a different pair of shoes out so I went into her room, grabbed these shoes and stared at my snail trail of cum. I then stuck my cock inside of the right shoe and pumped a load of cum deep inside.
Awesome story, man! I liked how you jizzed your sister's pumps again when she left the house with a different pair on. I loved it when i was young, and there was a purse, or inflatable toy, or doll, or whatever that i wanted to masturbate with, and the family members all left the house. One time, my sister had this collectible doll. I fucked with it before, but not in a long time. So i saw the doll in her garage at her house. I was plotting and scheming to get the doll into the house one day when i was over for a visit. Then, i could take it into the restroom and jerk off with it. Nope, it wasn't going to be difficult, as she had to go to the store. As soon as she left, i waited a few minutes, and went into the garage. I brought the doll into the house. I stripped down, and brought the doll onto my lap. I put the doll's hands around my cock and jerked off with the doll. It wasn't long before i send a jizzwad onto it's pretty face! Another time, my niece had an inflatable bunny. One of the big ones! I saw it when i was in Sis' bedroom talking to her. I thought in my head "ohhh i gotta get into this room later and have some fun!" Later that night, i was in my room, and everyone else was in the livingroom down the hall watching TV. It was time to get frisky with that bunny! I walk across the hall, and into Sis' room. I kinda shut the door around. I pull down my pants, and put my erect cock against the bunny's face. I push the face in a bit with my cock. I smack the bunny's face a bit. I wanna get on the bunny and rock it's world, but the damn thing had a squeaker inside it's throat. It made too much noise! I did see the bathroom light reflection in the room. I saw the precum on the tip of my cock, and on the bunny's face. I was so horny for that bunny! I was in that room for about an hour, trying my best to cum on the bunny, but to avoid that loud squeaker. If sis hears that, i'm sunk! I waited til the next day. Everyone was at work or wherever, except me! I think i played hooky that day. Anyway, i got the bunny good! I gave it a good cum bath! I had to still be careful, as i could pop it if i was too rough with it. If that bunny could smile!!! I had beautiful orgasms with that bunny!

One more thing...Not many women in the world are familar with what a shoejob is. I highly doubt your sister would EVER suspect that you masturbate with her shoes. What we do in this forum is really out there in left field, so to speak. Women would be shocked to learn about our activities with women's shoes.
ilovepursesandpumps

SneakyCreamer wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:32 pm Another time I almost got caught was, again, with my sister's heels. She had a pair of 3.5" black leather pointy toe heels that I couldn't stop cumming in and on. One night she was hanging out in my room when I snuck into her room, "dropped" the sweatshirt I had taken off onto her floor on top of the right shoe and scooped it back up with the shoe covered up with the sweatshirt. I took it back my my room (while she was still there) and threw the sweatshirt (with her heel in it) on the floor in the corner. I thought she was going to be going out for the night soon so I knew I just had to wait a little while before I could cum her shoe.

All of a sudden, she said "let's go for a ride!" I didn't want to but I couldn't think of an excuse so we went out for a ride for about an hour and a half. Luckily it was nighttime so my raging hard-on was not noticeable because all I was thinking about was cumming her shoes. When we got home, she went to bed and I, right down the hallway from her room, was laying on my bed with my rock hard cock stuffed into her pointy toe shoe humping it hard until I blew my load deep inside of it. I wiped most of the cum out and went to bed. A few hours later I woke up with a raging hard on so I grabbed her shoe, stuffed my cock inside of it and blew another load. When I woke up in the morning, I had the house to myself so before I put her shoe back in her room, I humped it again and blew a third load into it.

This was one of the very few times that I cummed a pair of her heels with her, not only in the house, but just a few rooms down the hallway.
Awesome story, guy! There is nothing more exciting than to sneak into a friend's or family member's room, grab a shoe, doll, purse, inflatable toy, or whatever, and masturbate with it. I did things like that when i was a teen! My sisters had pumps. My oldest sister had some nice ones that i cummed, but my second-oldest sister's pumps were the best! She had a pearly white pair of ankle-strap pumps that i loved to fuck! I would smuggle them from her closet to my bedroom. They had an ankle-strap. I would put the ankle strap of one of the pumps in my ass a little while fucking her other pump. It was a beautiful pair!! Soo sexually satisfying!! She also had a white leather purse. Inside the purse was a fabric. I turned the purse inside out and i jizzed it all the time!!! I was always smuggling things from sis' room to my room to jizz with. My niece had a hello kitty beach ball. I had to give it some lovin'!! They were out at a restaurant, and i got busy on that ball. I got undressed. I got on it and humped it good! I felt red-faced as i shot my load on the ball. It was dripping down the sides. It felt so beautiful under me, my thighs around it. I did it a few more times! If that ball could talk!!!
amosapatos

Post by amosapatos »

these stories are awesome
shoefreak

Post by shoefreak »

On one occasion when I was a teenager I had the chance to sneak a pair of sexy pumps of my friend's hot older sister whom I had a crush on. They had a nice leathery worn smell and had given me such a hard on. I didn't think twice and when opportunity struck I snuck them out and hid them on my bunkbed (I had the top bed) that night so that I can have my way with them. Unfortunately I didn't think that my mom would be fixing my bed and she found them and questioned me about it. Can't remember what kind of crazy excuse I gave her but had to immediately return them. It was such a crazy experience.

Another occasion I nearly got caught while exploring my aunt's shoes in her bedroom. I was sniffing away when I heard footsteps approaching the bedroom and quickly hid in her closet hoping it wasn't her and no one would open the closet doors. Lucky for me no one did! It was a heartpounding experience.
ConverseRocker313

Post by ConverseRocker313 »

Recently at a party my friends daughter was wearing fake white keds, sockless all night. And eventually she took her shoes off and went up stairs. The shoes were placed on the way to the bathroom, so i made a choice to grab them and go to the bathroom with them real quick.
So i grabbed em, got to the bathroom, started sniffing one and fucking the other.
I probably cummed within a minute...
And it was way more than i expected. So i poured some in the other shoe.
As soon as i walk out there and set them down. Shes standing right there and begans to slip them on, she looked at me and said why are my shoes wet?
I said idk, are they?
She said yeahh. And walked outside.

I was freaking.