Who made you cum today? Post the actual pic or vid! ;-)

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

k3feet

Re: Who made you cum today? Post the actual pic or vid! ;-)

Post by k3feet »

Kim Chiu :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
missinglisaleather

Post by missinglisaleather »

crap25 wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:29 amEstelle
Respectfully Estelle needs a dick in her mouth and a hand around her throat, while finishing up with a big cumshot on her ass dripping all the way down to those fuck me boots. Would spank that ass just to smear the load all over her, and hump her boots even after finishing. We need more of her please.
keira in wellies

Post by keira in wellies »

missinglisaleather wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:13 pm
crap25 wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:29 amEstelle
Respectfully Estelle needs a dick in her mouth and a hand around her throat, while finishing up with a big cumshot on her ass dripping all the way down to those fuck me boots. Would spank that ass just to smear the load all over her, and hump her boots even after finishing. We need more of her please.
I tend to agree - although the hand around the throat is not my thing...

Just for me I would rip a hole in those jeans...and shag it doggy .....not lasting long I would pull out and dump a load on the whore boots :)
Actressfeetfucker

Post by Actressfeetfucker »

Margot Robbie Make Me fuck Her Feet So Hard I Feel completely Knackered After I cum 3 Times To Her sexy Feet Her Feet gives Me Good erection :P :P :P :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
keira in wellies

Post by keira in wellies »

oldie but goldie

juicy oily feet ready for some cum loads :)
Actressfeetfucker

Bianca Manalo’s Sexy Big Feet Destroyed My Dick For Good I cum So Hard Fucking Her Feet So badly Those Scrumptious long white Toe Nails make My cum explode! :P :P :P :P I would Love To hogtied Her And fuck Her Feet Hard :P :P :P :P
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

Lots of irrelevant posts but here's a gorgeous Latina popular on insta
20220127_092739.jpg
Will fark your wife, gf, sister or cousins UK size 3 feet for FREE
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

Checkout my friends boots she's selling bonus boner pic in there as well can u say titties

https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 7#p1145537
Will fark your wife, gf, sister or cousins UK size 3 feet for FREE
Actressfeetfucker

Jenna Dewan’s Sexy Feet Drained My Cock i Feel So weak After I fuck Her Feet Hard I came To Her feet Twice It Was a Good session Fucking Her feet :P :P :P :P
Actressfeetfucker

Stana katic sexy Feet Make Me So HORNY I enjoy Fucking Her Feet hard Those Black Toe Nails needs To Get sucked And cummed at The same Time By Me i would Love To tied Her Feet And fuck It So Hard Until She Crys :P :P :P :P