39 years old aunt's black heels (updated)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

DinoExtraterrestre

Re: 39 years old aunt's black heels (updated)

Post by DinoExtraterrestre »

I would like to see toe prints 😁
anon123123

Post by anon123123 »

DinoExtraterrestre wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:13 pm I would like to see toe prints 😁
Hopefully I'll get them next time ;)
dany_a

Post by dany_a »

did you let the cumshot in those black pumps dry down? :D If so, show pics of the cum stains please :3
sneaksniffer

Post by sneaksniffer »

This is bringing back some great memories of when I could get my hands on my aunt's smelly flats and sandals. Seeing her dangle her perfectly painted pink toes and watching her flex her stinky arches always made my dick explode later in the evening while everyone was asleep. I'd sneak down to the closet by the front door and open it up and lay on the floor in front of all her stinky shoes and literally jack off until I had nothing left. Damn I'm getting hard just thinking about it. You're a lucky man
anon123123

Post by anon123123 »

sneaksniffer wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:23 am This is bringing back some great memories of when I could get my hands on my aunt's smelly flats and sandals. Seeing her dangle her perfectly painted pink toes and watching her flex her stinky arches always made my dick explode later in the evening while everyone was asleep. I'd sneak down to the closet by the front door and open it up and lay on the floor in front of all her stinky shoes and literally jack off until I had nothing left. Damn I'm getting hard just thinking about it. You're a lucky man
How old was your aunt? Was she attractive?
sneaksniffer

Post by sneaksniffer »

She was at the time early 40s and fucking smoking hott. Constantly teasing me and making my dick throb in my pants. I remember one time at a family gathering she straight up caught me checking out her feet and said wow your hands are bigger than my feet. Next thing I know she's sliding off her sandals and kicking my hand. We ended up comparing the size of her perfect foot to my hand. Probably would have gone alot further but too many people took notice. After everything calmed down I went and found a pair of her shoes and fucking completely lost it.
anon123123

Post by anon123123 »

sneaksniffer wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:03 am She was at the time early 40s and fucking smoking hott. Constantly teasing me and making my dick throb in my pants. I remember one time at a family gathering she straight up caught me checking out her feet and said wow your hands are bigger than my feet. Next thing I know she's sliding off her sandals and kicking my hand. We ended up comparing the size of her perfect foot to my hand. Probably would have gone alot further but too many people took notice. After everything calmed down I went and found a pair of her shoes and fucking completely lost it.
That's great story! Sound likes she knew about your fetish and didn't mind a bit :)
jhon

Post by jhon »

woow very very hot heels :oops: :oops: :twisted:
mtlhh15

Post by mtlhh15 »

wow, she has a great taste in heels!

Are they smelly?
anon123123

Post by anon123123 »

mtlhh15 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:39 pm wow, she has a great taste in heels!

Are they smelly?
Just a little bit :)