gf's canvas tennies(updated September 28th 2016)

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Kimble840

Re: gf's canvas tennies(updated September 28th 2016)

Post by Kimble840 »

September 28th 2016. I'm a little worried that these may be the last pics and the last update on these shoes. I hope not but there's just no way of knowing the future. What I do know is that this is a sad time for these shoes. Their life has now dwindled down to its end. She has purchased a new pair of these to replace them. A few days ago she removed them by the front door and said that she's done with them and that they are now trash... the thing is though she didn't throw them away. Says she's been meaning to but forgets. She absent mindedly still wears them. Not in public much but for trips out side to check the mail, take out the trash, get something out of the car etc. Occasionally wears them to the store. I think she's actually going to kill them. She says they're trash and that she's done with them but then turns around and wears them again. I'm afraid there is no mercy shown for these shoes. They were once bright, clean, and strong but now they're weak, Nasty, and stinky. She says they feel like socks, not shoes. Hopefully this is not my last post... we will just have to wait and see.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pghman72

Post by Pghman72 »

I asked you before but I don't think you saw my post but what was the name of the store those were bought at when she left the wedding. My GF loves those with the laces on the ankles like balloons or old candies from the late 80's early 90's. And since basic editions no longer makes them in that style. I would appreciate that alot.
sneakerfreak03

Post by sneakerfreak03 »

Pghman72 wrote:I asked you before but I don't think you saw my post but what was the name of the store those were bought at when she left the wedding. My GF loves those with the laces on the ankles like balloons or old candies from the late 80's early 90's. And since basic editions no longer makes them in that style. I would appreciate that alot.
Shoe Show makes 'em:

https://www.shoeshow.com/product/106591 ... num=192589
https://www.shoeshow.com/product/106590 ... num=192929
Pghman72

Post by Pghman72 »

Thanks man. You are a godsend. I've been looking for the last 6 years at least.
Kimble840

Post by Kimble840 »

Yeah she got them at a shoe show. I feel like schmuck I did totally miss you asking about that the first time. I apologise.
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

Those old ones look awesome compared to the new ones :-) It's going to be sad but exciting to see them go, I hope there's a dramatic ending for them lol
Kimble840

Post by Kimble840 »

Yeah, I'm not sure how this is going to end. They're desperately hanging on to life but she keeps forgetting that she was going throw them away and keeps putting them on. I suspect that one of them is going to have rip open and become physically unwearable before she actually takes them out of service
girlsockfucker

Post by girlsockfucker »

I think she might be teasing you, knowing how attached you are to this awesome pair..... Have you tried to buy them off her?
Kimble840

Post by Kimble840 »

Lol all my money goes to her anyway cus I'm lousy at paying bills on time. She might let me have a little fun with them when she's done. I dunno though cus she's said that before and then circumstances end up preventing it. She keeps flip flops in her purse and flats under her desk at work so if a pair of shoes is destroyed or killed while she's out and about she usually just abandons them somewhere. She doesn't wear these out in public very much anymore, they're more around the house and yard slaves. So hopefully they'll be at home with they give up the ghost and I'll get to have some fun with them before she asks that they get thrown out.
Pghman72

Post by Pghman72 »

Kimble, No worries things happen. Sneakerfreak thanks for jumping in. Very appreciated. Happy to say my fiance has hers now. I was a happy guy. Her first thought was to jerk me off with one. I am a very lucky man.