Home alone in someone elses house looking for shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

junglist

Re: Home alone in someone elses house looking for shoes

Post by junglist »

kong56 wrote:Nice red pumps, and great job with them! Dont sweat it man, dont lose your job over it. But a man can dream about them!
Cheers man! Yeh, we can dream about them.

The week just gone was potentially going to be the last week before we move into the new office & out of the house, so I thought it would be fitting to enjoy some of the heels I like the most & think are the hottest in her collection + I ventured into the bedroom again where her nicest heels are. Here is the fun I had on Monday & Tuesday, vids uploaded Tuesday to redtube & only just been accepted today. Double post, so double the pics & vids to enjoy.

On Monday, I got to enjoy the black patent mary jane Carvela's one more time. Couple of pics from before as a reminder of how beautiful they are.
Photo0119.jpg
Photo0120.jpg
Finding them again
0.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
cumming in & on them

http://www.redtube.com/370588
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
junglist

Post by junglist »

& on Tuesday, I got to have some fun with her blue stain Karen Millen sandals again.
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
http://www.redtube.com/370590
14.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg
19.jpg
20.jpg
Today I had the pleasure of having some more fun with a particular pair, but you might have to wait till Monday (or whenever the video is accepted) to find out which pair it was :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Choolover1

Post by Choolover1 »

Excellent! This is indeed an epic thread !! :D
kong56

Post by kong56 »

Great work on those blue sandals, looks like she would have a dress to match those! Those mary janes are hot, good work with those! Now this may have been asked before but do you clean them afterwords? I assume you do with all the risk.
havent fucked a pair of heels in months!
junglist

Post by junglist »

kong56 wrote:Great work on those blue sandals, looks like she would have a dress to match those! Those mary janes are hot, good work with those! Now this may have been asked before but do you clean them afterwords? I assume you do with all the risk.
Thanks Kong! & yeah, I have to clean them / get rid of the evidence afterwards. The week I discovered she had such an amazing collection of shoes, she was on holiday. I discovered her collection towards the end of that week, but if I had gone looking at the start of the week, I would have left a load or two to dry in a couple of pair. But thats all history now. Need to make the most of what little time I have left, as this thread might will be ending very soon unfortunately
TommyCreamer

Post by TommyCreamer »

WOW!

Just read all 22 pages for the first time and you, sir, are just amazing. I wish I was in your situation to be able to do that to such an amazing heel collection. Those patent Mary Janes and the Daniel frilly blue suede peeps would have had the lion's share of my sperm baths. Thank you for all the pics... this was an exciting topic to read. Well done. WELL DONE!
junglist

Post by junglist »

TommyCreamer wrote:WOW!

Just read all 22 pages for the first time and you, sir, are just amazing. I wish I was in your situation to be able to do that to such an amazing heel collection. Those patent Mary Janes and the Daniel frilly blue suede peeps would have had the lion's share of my sperm baths. Thank you for all the pics... this was an exciting topic to read. Well done. WELL DONE!
Cheers Tommy! Glad you like this thread.
May get to have my way with another pair towards the end of the week. Fingers crossed :twisted:
The blue frilly Daniel heels have been asking for a load on the outsides since I discovered them. I just know that they will stain them a treat / take time to wipe up the evidence.

New video & session from last week has been taking since Saturday evening to upload on redtube. Soon as it does, it will be on here together with the pics. Stay tuned all
TommyCreamer

Post by TommyCreamer »

Excited :D
junglist

Post by junglist »

So, redtube FINALLY accepted 1 of my videos. Here is some fun I had towards the tail end of last week with her black suede & leather knee high Dune boots. Enjoy!

there they are
21.jpg
22.jpg
23.jpg
24.jpg
25.jpg
had to turn the flash off, as it was a nice day
26.jpg
& put some paper down, if I made a mess on the carpet, again
27.jpg
http://www.redtube.com/374639
28.jpg
29.jpg
30.jpg
31.jpg
Hopefully more to cum tomorrow :twisted:
Choolover1

Post by Choolover1 »

Awesome - wished you had aimed a bit higher on the suede area.
Very nice anyway!