First post, wife’s Asics

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

girlsockfucker

Re: First post, wife’s Asics

Post by girlsockfucker »

soeckchenlover wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:35 am Wow
Please show the socks for me
Seconded.... I'd love to see more of the socks too
sw18

Post by sw18 »

girlsockfucker wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:47 am
Please show the socks for me
Seconded.... I'd love to see more of the socks too
I’ll post some pics when I get home. I’ll find the two from the original post and get pics of them, too. So, what would you like to do to her socks/shoes or her?
soeckchenlover

Post by soeckchenlover »

Hy
Great! I like to pull the socks over my cock and balls and wank in this litte cuties
sw18

Post by sw18 »

Haven’t forgotten, I’ll send sock pics ASAP! We are literally about to fuck as soon as she comes out of the bathroom. She has been wearing her old Nike Zoom Air Explosion all night without socks. I’m going to suck her toes and fuck her until she can’t move!!
girlsockfucker

Post by girlsockfucker »

Enjoy 😈😈😜
sw18

Post by sw18 »

Last night was incredible! We went to our neighbor’s house to watch the GA/Vanderbilt game and eat dinner. My wife was wearing the shoes that started it all with us. I swear, I turn into a bowl of mush any time she wears them, and she knows it! After the game, we walk back home and she goes into the bathroom. It’s raining here so her shoes are a little wet. She comes out after a couple of minutes wearing a towel and her right Nike. She asks “don’t you want to take a shower with me?” I immediately stripped down and ran into the bathroom after her. We fucked for about 20 minutes in the shower. It was so unbelievably hot to watch the water run down her tan legs into her shoe! I came buckets of cum all over her ass and the back of her legs. She took her shoe off, and with a pouty look asked me if I was done. I didn’t even have a chance to answer before she started giving me a steamy, wet blowjob while rubbing my balls with her shoe. I came so much, I swear my balls are dry! I fucking LOVE that woman!
sw18

Post by sw18 »

At the gym. That right one has an insane amount of cum in it right now! It’ll get more when we get home!
girlsockfucker

Post by girlsockfucker »

sw18 wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:43 am
girlsockfucker wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:47 am

I’ll post some pics when I get home. I’ll find the two from the original post and get pics of them, too. So, what would you like to do to her socks/shoes or her?
The socks I would love to stuff in her pussy play with her clit and labia till the socks are wet from her juices. Pull them out slowly and blow my load in them.... Then make her wear them again
a7aca

Post by a7aca »

what is the model name of those nikes?
sw18

Post by sw18 »

a7aca wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:06 pm what is the model name of those nikes?
The newer pair are Flex Supreme TR5. The older pair are Zoom Air Explosion.