Wife selling black well worn pumps....

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

fuckpumps

Post by fuckpumps »

/\ lol your a dipsheit /\ Your a stone cold moron dude, you need to do us all a favor and take a freakin' hike, or at least grow some balls and get yourself a woman, but Im thinking your a pimple faced dicksmack who has difficulty even asking a woman the time of day

loser

NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU SAY. YOU ARE AN IDIOT. A STUPID DUMBASS THAT HAS TO POST SOME IDIOTIC SAYINGS. YOU SHOULD KEEP ALL THAT SHEET TO YOURSELF. MOMMA AND GRANDMA DIDNT TEACH YOU RIGHT. NOT SHUT THE FARK UP AND DONT POST REPLIES IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY. FARGIN JERK!!!!

AND PUMPMANIAC AND ME&MESSYSOPHIE, I FOR ONE AM SHOCKED. WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT? YOU SHOULD HAVE LET ME KNOWN HOW YOU REALLY FELT... :(

NEWBIE2448 I DONT KNOW YOU SO, YOU CAN GO TO HELL, CUZ I DONT GIVE A FARG WHAT YOU SAY.....
fuckpumps

Post by fuckpumps »

hmmm...
fuckpumps

Post by fuckpumps »

That's what I thought.....
alcoholic

pumps

Post by alcoholic »

hello,

i think the pumps are nice i give you 20 for them

gr
I Love Shoes

Post by I Love Shoes »

NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU SAY. YOU ARE AN IDIOT. A STUPID DUMBASS THAT HAS TO POST SOME IDIOTIC SAYINGS. YOU SHOULD KEEP ALL THAT SHEET TO YOURSELF. MOMMA AND GRANDMA DIDNT TEACH YOU RIGHT. NOT SHUT THE FARK UP AND DONT POST REPLIES IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY. FARGIN JERK!!!!

AND PUMPMANIAC AND ME&MESSYSOPHIE, I FOR ONE AM SHOCKED. WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT? YOU SHOULD HAVE LET ME KNOWN HOW YOU REALLY FELT... Sad

NEWBIE2448 I DONT KNOW YOU SO, YOU CAN GO TO HELL, CUZ I DONT GIVE A FARG WHAT YOU SAY.....

Get your Handbags ready people! :lol:
fuckpumps

Post by fuckpumps »

sounds good alcoholic. Where should I ship them 2???
charlesdavid

Post by charlesdavid »

I would like to bid. How do you do it? And what name brand shoes are these? I don't understand the comment about growing balls etc?