First post, wife’s Asics

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

mymary54

Re: First post, wife’s Asics

Post by mymary54 »

Yes, Converse pics are appreciated also! Thanks for sharing your story and adventures with all of us! We appreciate any and all updates. Safe travels!
girlsockfucker

Post by girlsockfucker »

All sneaks and socks are welcome 😍
sw18

Post by sw18 »

Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to get any pictures last night. We were at an outdoor concert and it would have been way too obvious if I had used the flash on my phone to take pictures. Converse aren’t really my thing, but it was raining a little and the water running down her sexy legs into her shoes was quite the turn on! She knew it too, because on the way home she jerked me off into her left shoe while I was driving. Then she got herself off with it. It was hard to concentrate on the road!
sw18

Post by sw18 »

mymary54 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:31 am Yes, Converse pics are appreciated also! Thanks for sharing your story and adventures with all of us! We appreciate any and all updates. Safe travels!
Thanks for all the responses! I know just how lucky I am and I enjoy sharing my experiences.
mymary54

Post by mymary54 »

We can hold out hope though for some! Wet sneaker pics would be awesome, as well! Thanks again!
sw18

Post by sw18 »

Well, I’m sad to report that the single ASICS didn’t make it through the weekend. My wife and I had another bonfire with our neighbors and of course we were all drinking again. She was wearing her red Converse but she slipped the left one off and gave me an evil smile. She pulled the ASICS out of her bag and slipped it on. We walked behind our neighbor’s house and she pulled up her jean skirt. I fucked her against the back wall of our neighbor’s house for about 20 minutes. She slipped the ASICS off and I exploded into it. I don’t think I’ve ever cum that much. The inside and laces were covered. She slipped it back on and said “You’ve been a good little shoe. It’s time for you to retire.” I thought she was going to throw it away or give it to my neighbor. She had another plan. We got back to the fire and she slipped it off and put her Converse back on. She started swinging the ASICS by it’s laces and my stomach sank as I watched her let go and saw that sexy shoe fly into the fire. It has given me so much pleasure the last few years. But, we do have another pair to break in! A moment of silence for a sexy shoe that brought so much pleasure...
dtb305

Post by dtb305 »

[quote=sw18 post_id=999511 time=1566853597 user_id=45758]
Well, I’m sad to report that the single ASICS didn’t make it through the weekend. My wife and I had another bonfire with our neighbors and of course we were all drinking again. She was wearing her red Converse but she slipped the left one off and gave me an evil smile. She pulled the ASICS out of her bag and slipped it on. We walked behind our neighbor’s house and she pulled up her jean skirt. I fucked her against the back wall of our neighbor’s house for about 20 minutes. She slipped the ASICS off and I exploded into it. I don’t think I’ve ever cum that much. The inside and laces were covered. She slipped it back on and said “You’ve been a good little shoe. It’s time for you to retire.” I thought she was going to throw it away or give it to my neighbor. She had another plan. We got back to the fire and she slipped it off and put her Converse back on. She started swinging the ASICS by it’s laces and my stomach sank as I watched her let go and saw that sexy shoe fly into the fire. It has given me so much pleasure the last few years. But, we do have another pair to break in! A moment of silence for a sexy shoe that brought so much pleasure...
[/quote]

Very sexy ending to a sexy shoe. Wish there could be more good times with it. Did you get any pics of it with the cum inside?
sw18

Post by sw18 »

dtb305 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:29 pm
sw18 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:06 pm Well, I’m sad to report that the single ASICS didn’t make it through the weekend. My wife and I had another bonfire with our neighbors and of course we were all drinking again. She was wearing her red Converse but she slipped the left one off and gave me an evil smile. She pulled the ASICS out of her bag and slipped it on. We walked behind our neighbor’s house and she pulled up her jean skirt. I fucked her against the back wall of our neighbor’s house for about 20 minutes. She slipped the ASICS off and I exploded into it. I don’t think I’ve ever cum that much. The inside and laces were covered. She slipped it back on and said “You’ve been a good little shoe. It’s time for you to retire.” I thought she was going to throw it away or give it to my neighbor. She had another plan. We got back to the fire and she slipped it off and put her Converse back on. She started swinging the ASICS by it’s laces and my stomach sank as I watched her let go and saw that sexy shoe fly into the fire. It has given me so much pleasure the last few years. But, we do have another pair to break in! A moment of silence for a sexy shoe that brought so much pleasure...
Very sexy ending to a sexy shoe. Wish there could be more good times with it. Did you get any pics of it with the cum inside?
Unfortunately, I didn’t. But I’m going to make sure I do with her new ASICS.
mazz

Post by mazz »

Ouff , it is a surprise and unsuspected ending , now looks like the nike will be in danger too in the future ...
sw18

Post by sw18 »

mazz wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:00 pm Ouff , it is a surprise and unsuspected ending , now looks like the nike will be in danger too in the future ...
I think you’re right. It looks like none of her shoes are safe. She just came home and told me she left her flats in the lobby at work and someone stole one. They don’t have cameras and there are dozens of people that go through there daily. It could have been anyone! She seems pretty excited by it though! Now let’s see what she has in store for the other one.