Boots = Promotion 2

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Kira

Re: Boots = Promotion 2

Post by Kira »

BR wrote:Yes. The creaking is oh so sexy and is a turn on in it's own.
Nice. You got anymore pics of these boots with cum? or maybe some other similar boots :D
BR

Post by BR »

Hi,

I will when I can obtain the pics, it has proven to be difficult to date as Clare is more interested in tantalising me with relating her assignations than allowing graphical evidence. That being said I spent last night polishing the boots for her next appointment, this evening, with TWO, yes TWO guys one being her horny boss. Hope you like them?
BT01.JPG
Are these wicked or what? A case of these boots are made for fucking. The guys are obviously in for a real treat. Apparently her boss has even asked if the sessions can be filmed - especially as she has devised a unique technique - she initially parades around in the boots and leather miniskirt, bringing the clients to a state of sexual arousal, making the guy beg before then placing a condom on him and using the leather and heels of the boots to bring him to one overwhelming orgasm (she likes to hear the guy moan with pleasure) later pouring the contents of the condom over the boots!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MRX

Post by MRX »

Gee, I really wanna cum on these boots - what would it cost for a session with Clare? Could a group session be arranged?
BR

Post by BR »

Sorry, Clare is not freelance. Her clients are those of her company, she is doing these sessions to aid her career, chiefly choosing to entertain her boss and his close circle, else she entertains prospective clients, again to gain points in the career race.
MRX

Post by MRX »

OK, but can you provide cum shots after a dirty encounter? I bet the boots will be blasted tonight.
BR

Post by BR »

Clare came back with boots well used! Her boss has given her a present for services rendered, a very expensive tight leather pencil skirt and blacvk seamed stockings which he wants her to wear for work tomorrow along with her best black stiletto's - he's asked her to work overtime, no guessing what will happen then!
aldoboy

Post by aldoboy »

I'm not sure how I would feel being in your shoes, so to speak, but I've been following your posts for a while and had to chip in - oh man, this is incredibly hot! Really looking forward to anything more you can tell us (even little details) about your g/f and these "assignments" of hers. If you can get those pics it would be awesome mate :D
BR

Post by BR »

Hi,

To be fair, I find it quite a turn on watching her prepare for the assignments and then hearing the details of these. I do know that she is able to command her clientele to do what she wants, as I do when I see her dressed in these sexy clothes. This morning she was preparing for work and putting on her new sexy pencil skirt, the smell of the new leather was overpowering to the senses. Don't know what the others in her place of work will think. I will have to wait and see what happens on her overtime toninght.
BR

Post by BR »

X