First post, wife’s Asics

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sl77

Re: First post, wife’s Asics

Post by sl77 »

How did it come to be that your neighbors and you and your wife share the same fetish?
sw18

Post by sw18 »

sl77 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:26 pm How did it come to be that your neighbors and you and your wife share the same fetish?
Your questions on my posts are not lost on me. I’m aware that this sounds quite unbelievable. If it wasn’t happening to me, I probably wouldn’t believe it. But, to answer your question, I have no idea. I can tell you that as far as my neighbor’s involvement, there has been LOTS of alcohol consumption involved. We feed their animals when they go out of town and after seeing some of the things they leave out in the open, a shoe fetish is light for them. As far as my wife goes, we are very open to new experiences. Anything she wants to try I’ve always went along with it. Same for her. Does she enjoy sneakers as much as I do? Probably not. But, she indulges my fetish and that’s enough for me. Maybe she heard me coming down the driveway when I came home and saw her fucking her Asics with a vibrator in it and wanted to give me a show. Analyzing this situation too much takes a lot of the thrill out of it for me. I can’t make you believe it if you don’t, nor do I care to. All I am trying to do is share my experiences with the group here.
sl77

Post by sl77 »

I never said I don’t believe you. Quite the opposite. Really I’m envious of such a situation. Knowing that someone else would be enjoying my wife’s sneakers and vise versa would be a huge thrill! Keep up the good work and keep us informed. We all have to live vicariously through you!
sw18

Post by sw18 »

sl77 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:52 pm I never said I don’t believe you. Quite the opposite. Really I’m envious of such a situation. Knowing that someone else would be enjoying my wife’s sneakers and vise versa would be a huge thrill! Keep up the good work and keep us informed. We all have to live vicariously through you!
Then I offer you a sincere apology. It’s sometimes hard to convey meaning through written words. I misinterpreted yours as an attack and I apologize. Now, back to the story!!!
sw18

Post by sw18 »

Got home to these sitting by the front door. She has something in mind!
dtb305

Post by dtb305 »

[quote=sw18 post_id=998628 time=1566341242 user_id=45758]
Got home to these sitting by the front door. She has something in mind!
[/quote]

Can't wait to find out!
girlsockfucker

Post by girlsockfucker »

What an awesome woman
sw18

Post by sw18 »

girlsockfucker wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:51 pm What an awesome woman
Yes, she is! I am truly lucky to have her. I asked her why the single ASICS was with the new pair. She said she wants wear the single while we fuck in the shower after she wears the new pair to the gym. This poor shoe has been cum on so many times, given shoe jobs, had its mate burned in a fire, almost stolen, thrown away, rescued, cum on some more, and now it’s going to be worn in the shower by her while we fuck. I’m sure ASICS didn’t have this in mind for their product! 🤣
mazz

Post by mazz »

Thanks again for sharing this to us.
dtb305

Post by dtb305 »

[quote=sw18 post_id=998633 time=1566346683 user_id=45758]
[quote=girlsockfucker post_id=998632 time=1566345068 user_id=31697]
What an awesome woman
[/quote]

Yes, she is! I am truly lucky to have her. I asked her why the single ASICS was with the new pair. She said she wants wear the single while we fuck in the shower after she wears the new pair to the gym. This poor shoe has been cum on so many times, given shoe jobs, had its mate burned in a fire, almost stolen, thrown away, rescued, cum on some more, and now it’s going to be worn in the shower by her while we fuck. I’m sure ASICS didn’t have this in mind for their product! 🤣
[/quote]

So hot to know that a sneaker has been used and abused like that. The hottest part is no one except you and her and the neighbors know the wiser!