First post, wife’s Asics

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

a7aca

Re: First post, wife’s Asics

Post by a7aca »

please show us your wife new Asics.
dtb305

Post by dtb305 »

[quote=sw18 post_id=996587 time=1565195230 user_id=45758]
She always wears sneakers loose. She was wearing the ASICS when she bought the Nikes she works out in. When she found the pair she wanted, she pointed out to me that she thought she noticed a man staring at her shoes. She gave me a devilish look, kicked off the left ASICS, put on the left Nike then walked away. She was pretending to “test out the Nike’s.” I watched in one of those curved security mirrors as the man walked up to her shoe, picked it up, inhaled deeply, then put it in his coat. I confronted him and he said he thought it was his wife’s shoe. He was obviously embarrassed and had a bulge in his pants. I just looked at him and said, “I understand. They are sexy as hell!” He gave me the shoe back, smiled, and walked away. There are more of us out there than we realize.
[/quote]

I would want to but never have the guts to do something like that in a shoe store!
sw18

Post by sw18 »

This past weekend was great! She’s running low on sneakers, though. We went to buy some new ASICS Saturday, but didn’t find any she liked in her size (7.5 US). My neighbor’s wife said they had a lot of fun last weekend and her husband wanted to know if he could “borrow” one of her shoes. She gave them one of her Nike Flex Supremes to have fun with. We fucked all day Sunday while she was wearing her ripped yoga pants and the other Nike. I think my wife wants a pair of our neighbor’s wife’s New Balance. They wear the same size, and technically they owe us two pairs! 🤣 Looks like we’ll be using this to light the bonfire this weekend!
sw18

Post by sw18 »

a7aca wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:22 am please show us your wife new Asics.
I will as soon as we buy a new pair. She said she wants a newer model, but also wants to find another pair of pink Gel Excite 2s. She thinks they are really hot. I agree!
dtb305

Post by dtb305 »

Nice! Does she have any white Converse or white Keds? Those would be great to see used! Maybe even use them as an ashtray and stain them good!
sw18

Post by sw18 »

dtb305 wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:06 pm Nice! Does she have any white Converse or white Keds? Those would be great to see used! Maybe even use them as an ashtray and stain them good!
No white Converse or Keds. But she has a red pair of Converse and a black pair.
dtb305

Post by dtb305 »

Those Converse look yummy. Maybe you can include those in the fun?
sw18

Post by sw18 »

dtb305 wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:20 pm Those Converse look yummy. Maybe you can include those in the fun?
I’d enjoy it! But ultimately, it’s up to her. This is the next pair of her sneakers she wants to experiment with:
dtb305

Post by dtb305 »

Next time you go to the neighbors you should use her Asics as an ashtray
sw18

Post by sw18 »

dtb305 wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:27 pm Next time you go to the neighbors you should use her Asics as an ashtray
There’s only one left and I promised to send it to one of the members here. I’ll see if we can use the Nike that our neighbors borrowed from her last weekend. They both smoke. She thinks it hot that it has been cum in, but she doesn’t want it back. I’m hoping the person I’m sending her remaining ASICS to shares pictures with the forum here.