My mother's feet and heels

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sheepdawg

Re: My mother's feet and heels

Post by Sheepdawg »

Here's a pair of white sneakers that she wears during summer
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

And here's a pair of black Nike sneakers she does everything from fishing to jogging. I wonder how they smell! She still has them!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Pic from last night's date with dad.
converselover87

Post by converselover87 »

I would have never guessed 52! A pair of classic black low top chucks would look so good on her. Does she work out? It ok if you think of her feet. My mom started wearing black Keds when I was in high school, and it was a huge turn on for me. I couldn't help but get a boner. I had younger and older cousins that wore black Keds and chucks and its so hard to hide the fact I am rock hard.
Does your mom wear tights, she should. She is a MILF, is she a GILF?
converselover87

I would have never guessed 52! A pair of classic black low top chucks would look so good on her. Does she work out? It ok if you think of her feet. My mom started wearing black Keds when I was in high school, and it was a huge turn on for me. I couldn't help but get a boner. I had younger and older cousins that wore black Keds and chucks and its so hard to hide the fact I am rock hard.
Silly Sniffer Stoner

Post by Silly Sniffer Stoner »

This is a very hot thread, your mom is so fucking sexy, did you develop your foot fetish from your mom because thats what happened to me, my mom constantly wore heels every day and I can say that was the first time I ever got hard to a pair of feet/shoes.
:twisted:
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

converselover87 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:13 am I would have never guessed 52! A pair of classic black low top chucks would look so good on her. Does she work out? It ok if you think of her feet. My mom started wearing black Keds when I was in high school, and it was a huge turn on for me. I couldn't help but get a boner. I had younger and older cousins that wore black Keds and chucks and its so hard to hide the fact I am rock hard.
She has aged well. She got us when she was very young.
My mom do work out in the gym. She did not do it when we were younger, but now when all the kids has left the house, she does it more often. She also likes to jog. Being out in the nature is one of her favourite things to do. She told me once that it makes her calm and it's almost like therapy for her.

Yes, she do wear tights when she is jogging and in the gym, dont have any pics of her with those clothes yet. She doesn't have grandchildren, so she's right now just a MILF.

It's nice to hear that iam not the only one who is turned on because of my mom. Did you ever cum inside your moms shoes?
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Silly Sniffer Stoner wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:34 am This is a very hot thread, your mom is so fucking sexy, did you develop your foot fetish from your mom because thats what happened to me, my mom constantly wore heels every day and I can say that was the first time I ever got hard to a pair of feet/shoes.
Thank you. I'm glad you like it! I've always thought that my mom was beautiful and all, but I've never had any sexual fantasies about her and her shoes when I was younger. I don't know why, but I really didn't feel like this before. I regret it very, VERY much now that I didn't had my way with her shoes back then. Maybe it was because I thought that it was wrong? Maybe I was afraid that she would find out if I did? I didn't want to get embarrassed infront my family. And also, even though I knew she was beautiful growing up, I have to be turned on of the person wearing the shoes to fuck them. At that time, I wasn't sexually attracted to my mom.

My attraction to my moms feet and shoes began recently. It was when she sended me pictures of her heels because she wanted to sell them and she wanted my help..that was when I started to jerk off to her shoes and feet and eventually, pictures of her face.

May I ask you a question..when you got hard looking at your moms heels and feet, did you eventually started to jerk off to pictures of her also? Trying to find out if iam alone in this.
converselover87

She would love to wear a pair of black low top Converse to work out. Tights from Gymshark are so sexy. I do Instagram searches on gymshark and gymshark women, so many hot pics and videos.
Maybe you should ask her to post on Instagram, her body is smoking.
We didn't have internet pics when I was young. I started saving sales sheets from the newspaper when a cute girl or lady was wearing black Keds. My Keds fetish caused me to be attracted to women others may not think is hot. For example, I would go to the mall, 90s early 2000s, and watch milfs, teens, in Keds and try to get a close look at them. I considered working at a shoe store. I got boners at church, watching 40-50 year old women and their daughters wearing black Keds.
I tried hard not to beat off thinking about my mom wearing keds, but I did a few times. She would cross her legs with her foot flat on the couch, which is so hot. I'm glad I didn't have a sister. I beat off to my neighbors daughter, girls at school, teachers, waitresses, cashiers, co workers haha. My mom is much older now, but she called me last month and told me about her new black sneakers, I was thinking oh no, please not black chucks. I don't want to be turned on by my elderly mother. I have a major black Converse fetish. I'm highly attracted to the wearer. Your fetish can change, I didn't care for sandals on women, and men should not wear sandals at all. I'm in the humid hot Texas too, and I didn't like sandals on women, I wanted black keds. Now sandals, especially gladiators, are a major turn on. I don't like slides, flip flops, but strappy sandals, and even Birkenstocks which I hated as a teenager. I still believe most male feet are too ugly to wear sandals, and it's kinda effeminate. Unless at the beach, spa, or in martial arts.
My teenage daughter wears converse and I am thankfully not turned on at all.
Essexdude16

Post by Essexdude16 »

Where’s the high heels stilettos at