My mother's feet and heels

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

feetloverubber

Re: My mother's feet and heels

Post by feetloverubber »

Not the same since she isn't my mother but if it makes you feet better, I just cummed looking at these feet.

Part of me is glad she isn't my mom because I don't know if I'd be able to resist not smelling shoes and cumming in socks!
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

flatlover99 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 4:58 pm Please cum the black heels in the first pic
Promise I'll try. I've never cummed inside a women's shoes who I don't find myself attracted to. But now when I don't live with my mom anymore and I saw those pictures she took of her heels and feet, I've changed my mind completely. I do think that she's hot...and i regret it so much that I didn't fucked her shoes when I was living with her.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Fuck it....

A closeup and two candids from last weekend
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

I know that she don't usually wears pantyhose. But here she did.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wedgetoeprints

Post by Wedgetoeprints »

You should definitely cum in her wedges.....
Kik same as username
envagyokgrut

Post by envagyokgrut »

Wow😍😍
Trashman8

Post by Trashman8 »

Just blew a load looking at her and her shoes as well!
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

feetloverubber wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 4:13 pm Not the same since she isn't my mother but if it makes you feet better, I just cummed looking at these feet.

Part of me is glad she isn't my mom because I don't know if I'd be able to resist not smelling shoes and cumming in socks!
Wow! That really turns me on. Iam regretting that I didn't cummed inside her shoes when I was younger....I honestly did not do it simply because of that she is my mom...and I felt like it was weird if I did. But now I really regretting it...ill try to cum inside her shoes when I visit her some day. Its actually not that easy, because I don't live near her, it's a 2 hour drive to her house. And when I meet her, we usually sit down and talk a lot and hang out with each other because we don't see each other so often. But I'll try my best!
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Wedgetoeprints wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:42 am You should definitely cum in her wedges.....
The wedges that I posted, along with the other pics that I posted of her wearing her shoes, are all for sale. My mom is getting rid of a lot of shoes and she asked me to help her with the ad and all the "technical" stuff. Iam sorry to say that those wedges are sold so I cant cum in them. But..like I've said iam very much regretting that I didn't cum in my mother's shoes when I lived with her. I will try to do it in this summer. I'll be visiting her more often. And I'll try to keep an eye out for her other wedges.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Trashman8 wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:11 pm Just blew a load looking at her and her shoes as well!
That is so hot man...wow! Such a weird turn on...you cumming for my dear mom. Very glad you liked it.