realtors and other professional women

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

weitzman2

Re: realtors and other professional women

Post by weitzman2 »

mr_gabor wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:31 am
weitzman2 wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:23 pm Sorry for being behind my time but here is the set of pics news anchor Katie Brace sent out when asked for details abbout the heels she was wearing on air. She's not super hot (by my standards) but her shoes are so fucking sexy :-)

W.
Wooww,

you just asked her and she sent this pictures ??? a fetichist dream :D
In fairness she thought I was a woman asking about fashion, it was a female alter ego.
ninewestfan

Post by ninewestfan »

Okay...Just got to ask. IMHO, pointy-toe heels on business women, most notably, realtors scream, “I am a bitch. Do not bother me. I am a mean person.” So, is that why they wear pointy-toe shoes?
weitzman2

Post by weitzman2 »

imho pointy toes to me doesnt signify attitude as much as ability to deal with discomfort. I've found the older and bigger the foor the more likely they are to wear rounded toes. Younger and smaller feet gals tend to like pointy toes.

Just my experience.

W.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

I love unloading into my wife's who works in real estate. If you are local, would be cool to have you stroke to my wife and her heels and unload in her shoes for her feet. I would love to do the same to your wife's shoes while you are doing my wife's. Ages and location?

shoecumcplny on kik
weitzman2

Post by weitzman2 »

Well guys tomorrow I'm going to be at one of the realtors houses and maybe she'll have new heels since I saw her last year.

W.
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

ninewestfan wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:43 pm Okay...Just got to ask. IMHO, pointy-toe heels on business women, most notably, realtors scream, “I am a bitch. Do not bother me. I am a mean person.” So, is that why they wear pointy-toe shoes?
While I would agree that is kind of what the shoes say, I think it's sooo fucking hot, I love when women wear pointy shoes and act bitchy!
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

weitzman2 wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:58 pm imho pointy toes to me doesnt signify attitude as much as ability to deal with discomfort. I've found the older and bigger the foor the more likely they are to wear rounded toes. Younger and smaller feet gals tend to like pointy toes.

Just my experience.

W.

I've seen the opposite - older / middle aged women who like pointy shoes vs. younger girls thinking they are too uncomfortable. My wife (early 40s) wears pointy heels with a 3" thin heel, she says higher than this starts to get uncomfortable to wear to work all day. But she wears these types of heels all day long, and wears a larger size (9.5 - 10). My cock fits in them perfectly!
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

weitzman2 wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:32 pm My friends as promised here is the set of photos of the other lady who actually owns the home.

JW heels counter.JPG

157.JPG

158.JPG

159.JPG

160.JPG

162.JPG

169.JPG

170.JPG

172.JPG
I would drown those black Nine West pumps in my jizz!!! Sooo fucking hot!!
shoejoblover

Post by shoejoblover »

^agreed!
jhon

Post by jhon »

mmm very very hot shoes :oops: :oops: :oops: :twisted: