realtors and other professional women

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

weitzman2

realtors and other professional women

Post by weitzman2 »

In the past my line of work has afforded me the opportunity to raid a number of shoe closets of many ladies. I have in my personal experience found realtors and business women to be the best for shoe adventures. The thing that a friend on here once said that is true though is the nicer the home them ore likely the lady is to have some high end shoes but the risk also increases that they might have security cameras.

In my days a majority of my conquests have been middle of the road brand heels (Nine West, Bandolino, Sam Edelman, BCBG etc) but I've had the fortune of blasting at least a pair of Loubs and Blahniks once.

I plan to hit my old pic files to see if I can find some of those realtor pics. Two realtors come to mind one in her late 50's (she was late 40's when I started) to another in her mid 40's one a size 6.5 the other a 7.5

Stay tuned :-)

W.
weitzman2

Re: realtors and other professional women

Post by weitzman2 »

Red Manolo's from one big sting
lori manolo shrunk.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kong56

Post by kong56 »

Wow great stuff man.
havent fucked a pair of heels in months!
bugzs_me

Post by bugzs_me »

that's fucking hot! keep up the good work!
Paulco818

Post by Paulco818 »

Yeh here in the uk estate agents and car sales front of house seems to be high heels everywhere , recently viewed a house and the milf took her heels off , it was so hard not to try and grab these ! I took a video of the house to get a sneaky shot ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
weitzman2

Post by weitzman2 »

Another from the same petite footed real estate agent. If I had to bet she must have 30 pairs of heels and when I've done closet videos it's not always the same lineup, my guess is she stores the non-used ones somewhere in the house (She has limited shoe space in her closet)

Here's the red bottoms (as you can see I was pretty excited to get my paws on these)

W
lori loub.jpg
weitzman2

Post by weitzman2 »

For the record I prefer women who have a more messy and unorganized closet, less chance they will notice something astray. I'm surprised at the number of fairly wealthy women who are bigger slobs then middle and orking class women. It's a strange world we live in.
weitzman2

Post by weitzman2 »

This is not related to my exploits related to business type women but a potential good idea for any guys who want to see hot reporters shoes. This is a pic I got off twitter with an account pretending to be a woman. I asked the 50+ milf anchor what brand her shoes were because I'd like a similar pair then presto about 20 minutes later she sends this pic. This was over a year ago and ever since I've wanted these suede heels SO SO BAD
reporter suede pump.jpg

She is still a reporter and almost 60 yet still wears wicked high heels, such a turn on!
weitzman2

Post by weitzman2 »

Here's few more news reporter heels pics I've gotten from my twitter alter ego.

Here's two pics of different desk drawers packed with extra heels.
shoe drawer.png
gersh shoes.jpg
weitzman2

Post by weitzman2 »

But back to personal exploits and not just dream scenarios.

This next set is from the older realtor first mentioned the one with the 7.5 feet (to me the sexiest shoe size)

The funny thing is I've been raiding her closet at least twice a year and she despite dressing well doesn't budget a lot of money for new heels. She has basically worn the same 6 or 7 pairs since I first met her years ago (almost a decade) I think she's bought maybe 3 or 4 new pairs of heels in that time. So most of her collection has been soaked a number of times over. Here are pics from a raid from about 3 years ago. Enjoy gents :-)
anne klein ermina.JPG
anne klein cum 2.JPG
anne klein cum 3.JPG
impo cum shrunk.jpg