My girlfriend's collection of boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Gaius

Re: My girlfriend's collection of boots

Post by Gaius »

sanK-B wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 12:33 pm Love it, thank for for the sharing!
Was the last pic taken after the load?
No, that was taken way back...
But since I started this thread I am thinking about possible opportunities. So yesterday we went out and since it was colder than usual I suggested that she puts on the boots. And she did. So, yesterday she was wearing these knee highs just two days after I cummed on them, which I found very arousing. I kind of wish I cummed on the inside but this was also very satisfying.

My wish is to cum on them as she is wearing them and with legs crossed like this, with sperm sliding down from them, but I must admit I am afraid to suggest it. This leg position with heels and boots makes me hard since forever, since I first discovered about my fetish and passion.
sanK-B wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 12:33 pm CAN you have the opportunity to take photos of her wearing the booties?
They are very sexy and the quality of the pics and the load on them was Wow!!
I will try. But the season is changing and there is less and less opportunity to take pictures of her in boots.
sanK-B

Post by sanK-B »

Gaius wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 5:10 am
But since I started this thread I am thinking about possible opportunities. So yesterday we went out and since it was colder than usual I suggested that she puts on the boots. And she did. So, yesterday she was wearing these knee highs just two days after I cummed on them, which I found very arousing. I kind of wish I cummed on the inside but this was also very satisfying.

My wish is to cum on them as she is wearing them and with legs crossed like this, with sperm sliding down from them, but I must admit I am afraid to suggest it. This leg position with heels and boots makes me hard since forever, since I first discovered about my fetish and passion.
sanK-B wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 12:33 pm CAN you have the opportunity to take photos of her wearing the booties?
I will try. But the season is changing and there is less and less opportunity to take pictures of her in boots.
I totally understand the excitation with the legs crossed, it's very sensual to imagine the cum sliding. Thanks for the pic, it's nice to know that these boots were culled just a few days before..
I agree, weather is changing so booties won't be worn anymore, too bad because they are very hot!
jak0b

Post by jak0b »

Shoe looks powerful.
I would like to lick the soles clean.
RB596

Post by RB596 »

Gaius wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 5:10 am

Does she know about your fetish? Do you think she would take it nicely if you tell her?
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

Great thread. She looks great and has great taste in boots. Would love to see more of her if you get the oppertunity. Also I think you should tell her what your into. At least ask her to keep them on during sex or something to get the ball rolling!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Great thread, thanks for sharing with us all. I agree with bellybash, your girl has great taste in boots :wink:
Gaius

Post by Gaius »

RB596 wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 8:47 pm Does she know about your fetish? Do you think she would take it nicely if you tell her?
She knows about my foot fetish and she gives me footjobs in nylons and stuff like that. She was a bit embarrassed to do stuff like that to me but now she actually seduces me with her feet and I consider myself very lucky. But that makes it harder to risk things as well :D.

She also knows I find her very sexy in heels, especially boots and booties but I never actually told her explicitly that I would like to actually fuck and cum on those boots. I kind of feel that I would "cross the border" with something like that. I could maybe suggest that she wears them in bed, as someone suggested, see how that goes.

I also have a video to share since I recently had a chance to cream the boots nicely.
https://sendvid.com/1khvt6ml
kong56

Post by kong56 »

Wow
havent fucked a pair of heels in months!
paulojean

Post by paulojean »

Très jolie collection bravo à toi merci du partage
shoefreak

Post by shoefreak »

Extremely sexy boots and girlfriend. Agree that the legs crossed and a pair of sexy leather knee high boots is very erotic!
Good luck and thanks for sharing!