What was your first shoe?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

brewfan8

Re: What was your first shoe?

Post by brewfan8 »

converselover110 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:45 pm
brewfan8 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:47 pm
Brevelyn wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:14 pm
brewfan8 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:31 pm The first shoes I wore outside my house belonged to a friend's mom. I would sneek into her room and try on her high heels. They were a size 8 and fit perfectly . I walk around in them and was turned on. I even sucked on the heel. What a rush. I've been looking for a pair of the exact same shoes. I've finally found them. I hope to score them on eBay and have my way with them. The photo is from the eBay listing.
Very nice, especially since they fit you.
What other styles were you able to try?
The ones I am going to buy won't fit. I also tried on a pair of heel boots that didn't fit cause the shafts were too narrow. Also tried a pair of lower east side chunky loafers like these
Those are freaking hot! Hope to find a pair like that in my size someday!
Which ones?
converselover110

Post by converselover110 »

brewfan8 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:26 pm
brewfan8 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:31 pm The first shoes I wore outside my house belonged to a friend's mom. I would sneek into her room and try on her high heels. They were a size 8 and fit perfectly . I walk around in them and was turned on. I even sucked on the heel. What a rush. I've been looking for a pair of the exact same shoes. I've finally found them. I hope to score them on eBay and have my way with them. The photo is from the eBay listing.
The ones I am going to buy won't fit. I also tried on a pair of heel boots that didn't fit cause the shafts were too narrow. Also tried a pair of lower east side chunky loafers like these
Which ones?
The Lower East Side pair. Just love the late 1990s-early 2000s chunky shoe thing. Happy it has come back, but it also feels like the designs look nothing like they should!
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

converselover110 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:05 pm
brewfan8 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:26 pm
Which ones?
The Lower East Side pair. Just love the late 1990s-early 2000s chunky shoe thing. Happy it has come back, but it also feels like the designs look nothing like they should!
I had a hard on for the highlights pair when I was a kid.
Just to have a pair will be exhilarating.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

xx2010xx wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:52 pm I remember one of the first times I did anything with her shoe was when we were playing hide and seek one time. She kept her nicer shoes in her closet, including the patent white short heels she wore for special occasions. I was in the closet with the lights off and I felt them right next to me. I don't know why, but the excitement of hiding in her closet and feeling her shoes gave me a rush, I picked up one shoe and sniffed them and I rubbed the other one on my dick outside my shorts. I remember feeling a tingly sensation, but because of my age, I can only describe as what felt like shooting a blank (cum without liquid) after a minute. I rubbed those same shoes again the same year and I came in them a little. It was really more like precum than actual cum.

I kicked her heels into the bathroom with me. They were still moist and smelly! I took the right shoe and shoved the toe part into my face. I was sniffing her sweat and licking them off her right heel while I was fucking the toe of the left heel. I found those white patent short heels my sister use to wear. I forgot how they literally became my cum dumpsters for years until she started buying her own shoes. Pretty much every pair of shoes she's owned, I have cummed in them. Some of them were really memorable. Like her first pair of heels, her heels for her middle school formal, and her prom heels, which she had 3 pairs, she also has a few pair of flats she use to wear to work. She told me to just give them all charity, but I am keeping them for memory's sake, and possibly going to fuck the hell out of them again!
Thanks for share xx2010xx.

Perhaps she is leaving them with you for a reason. Do you think she or mom ever suspected?
Also experienced and enjoyed so much intense pre and post sexual awakening fun, where sisters footwear called itself to attention and demanded first sexual exploration and steps, and as time went on, was always available to fully satisfy every hormone driven desire could imagine.
I loved the sight and smell of shoes freshly removed at times and at others taken from cupboards and closets. Thinking now, have to wonder could the pheromone intensity of just worn shoes and that particular aroma which also fills the enclosed closet, hold some answer to our fetish development, perhaps, even before heel age, and there is of course also something very special about first heels. I have fully enjoyed the whole footwear range and had similar experiences you describe as sure many others. You are lucky for the chance to have those early toys back to enjoy completely again, will be fun. Would like to see if you want to share pics.
Botas_altas1

Post by Botas_altas1 »

Me encantan estas historias. Me recuerdan a mis inicios con los zapatos.
xx2010xx

Post by xx2010xx »

shoddy90 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:03 am
xx2010xx wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:52 pm I remember one of the first times I did anything with her shoe was when we were playing hide and seek one time. She kept her nicer shoes in her closet, including the patent white short heels she wore for special occasions. I was in the closet with the lights off and I felt them right next to me. I don't know why, but the excitement of hiding in her closet and feeling her shoes gave me a rush, I picked up one shoe and sniffed them and I rubbed the other one on my dick outside my shorts. I remember feeling a tingly sensation, but because of my age, I can only describe as what felt like shooting a blank (cum without liquid) after a minute. I rubbed those same shoes again the same year and I came in them a little. It was really more like precum than actual cum.

I kicked her heels into the bathroom with me. They were still moist and smelly! I took the right shoe and shoved the toe part into my face. I was sniffing her sweat and licking them off her right heel while I was fucking the toe of the left heel. I found those white patent short heels my sister use to wear. I forgot how they literally became my cum dumpsters for years until she started buying her own shoes. Pretty much every pair of shoes she's owned, I have cummed in them. Some of them were really memorable. Like her first pair of heels, her heels for her middle school formal, and her prom heels, which she had 3 pairs, she also has a few pair of flats she use to wear to work. She told me to just give them all charity, but I am keeping them for memory's sake, and possibly going to fuck the hell out of them again!
Thanks for share xx2010xx.

Perhaps she is leaving them with you for a reason. Do you think she or mom ever suspected?
Also experienced and enjoyed so much intense pre and post sexual awakening fun, where sisters footwear called itself to attention and demanded first sexual exploration and steps, and as time went on, was always available to fully satisfy every hormone driven desire could imagine.
I loved the sight and smell of shoes freshly removed at times and at others taken from cupboards and closets. Thinking now, have to wonder could the pheromone intensity of just worn shoes and that particular aroma which also fills the enclosed closet, hold some answer to our fetish development, perhaps, even before heel age, and there is of course also something very special about first heels. I have fully enjoyed the whole footwear range and had similar experiences you describe as sure many others. You are lucky for the chance to have those early toys back to enjoy completely again, will be fun. Would like to see if you want to share pics.
Wow that is a deep thought! Now that I think back, I may have developed a fetish for my sister's feet and shoes during my childhood. I now remember sniffing my sister's footwear ever since I was a kid. We shared the same bathroom and I would sniff her dirty socks or tights before I took my shower since our laundry basket was mixed. It gave me this intense feeling each time I sniffed them.The first time I noticed my sister's shoes was when she wore her very first pair of little heels with those white lacy socks. For some reason, I do remember having the urge of wanting to smell and lick them, but I never really rubbed them on my dick until that time I was in her closet. After that time, I remember getting hard everytime I saw her wear them and i took every chance to rub them on my dick up to the day I had my first cum.

She may have had a clue, but I'm not sure. There was one time when i woke up in the morning really horny and I came really hard into her heels before we went to school. I did not think to clean them at all and I had no idea she would wear them that day. She stuck her foot in them with her socks and stepped right into my cum wearing tights. She looked shocked when she took her foot out to inspect what she stepped in, I made up an excuse like it was just water or something and I helped her wipe it off as she went back in her room to change her tights. She was younger though so I'm not sure she knew what cum was
paintman990

Post by paintman990 »

My sisters shoe,a maroon wedge high heel,i can remember kissing and licking them.My very first experience was with boots, my sisters caramel colured flat boots,i can still remember the taste of them in my mouth...…..mmmmm
babyfeet85

Post by babyfeet85 »

My first shoe was my grandmother's. They were a pair red calico flats....I still have them to this day 20 years later. After that I used many pairs of hers and I'm pretty sure she caught on. I always had a pair of her shoes under my bed or under the covers with me from the night before and she always knew to come in my room and get them when she was getting ready for work. She would also ALWAYS take her heels off in the living room when she got home and leave them when she went to bed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

xx2010xx wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:38 pm Some of them were really memorable. Like her first pair of heels, her heels for her middle school formal, and her prom heels, which she had 3 pairs, she also has a few pair of flats she use to wear to work. She told me to just give them all charity, but I am keeping them for memory's sake, and possibly going to fuck the hell out of them again!

Wow that is a deep thought! Now that I think back, I may have developed a fetish for my sister's feet and shoes during my childhood. I now remember sniffing my sister's footwear ever since I was a kid. It gave me this intense feeling each time I sniffed them.The first time I noticed my sister's shoes was when she wore her very first pair of little heels with those white lacy socks. For some reason, I do remember having the urge of wanting to smell and lick them, but I never really rubbed them on my dick until that time I was in her closet. After that time, I remember getting hard every time I saw her wear them and took every chance to rub them on my dick up to the day I had my first cum.

She may have had a clue, but I'm not sure. There was one time when i woke up in the morning really horny and I came really hard into her heels before we went to school. I did not think to clean them at all and I had no idea she would wear them that day. She stuck her foot in them with her socks and stepped right into my cum wearing tights. She looked shocked when she took her foot out to inspect what she stepped in, I made up an excuse like it was just water or something and I helped her wipe it off as she went back in her room to change her tights. She was younger though so I'm not sure she knew what cum was
That was close, but useful and lucky for you that she could not have known what it was in her shoe or how it had got there. How old were you?
Your sister younger, mine older, but I don't remember doing any clean up in early times, but of course at that age, may have been a lot of dry humping going on or just that light and creamy white froth I seem to remember producing then.
Sure nearly getting caught that time was nerve-wracking, but because of the way this fetish seems to work, it may have also been quite stimulating exciting anyway despite relationship to the shoes owner. Although not appropriate to consider with a young sister or her friends no matter how exciting their shoes were or how often you got to enjoy them, but I am sure that during some of my craziest lust filled young shoe sessions, I must have had fantasized being caught and imagining sisters friends giving me their shoes to enjoy, maybe helping in various ways, and perhaps sister too.

Your shared memories have made me think back, I could almost smell that faintly sweet odour and taste the barely salty moistness of shoes freshly removed after school, or later, those still warm and moist work heels, probably the most erotic exciting but risky experience of my hormone driven desires to get hold of. But I have earlier memories of sisters and friends sometimes dressing me like a play doll in their clothes and shoes, and memory of particularly one occasion being embarrassed excited as they put one of the friends shoes on me really comes through, while I seem also to remember that around the same time, I began to like looking at and swapping school and other shoes with little girl friends, so perhaps a very formative period.

Lots of fun recollections, but any first definitive fully sexual shoe contact still eludes, not even sure whose or which type of shoe it would have been, could have been any or none of the varied age and style range immediately available. I have put some experiences on the board over time, including I think somewhere, a slightly later memory of a cupboard which had that smell you would certainly recognize. There was a selection in there, but I particularly remember a pair of classic white stilettos, a few cute little black mj's, and a pair of small red t bars, which may have been outgrown school or one time best, that given the different sizes and our age difference, were probably a mix of pre and teen that had not yet been cleared out, although again have some random memory feeling that those white heels had originally belonged to an aunt, but as I never saw them worn by anyone, could even have been moms before she became more conservative in her footwear taste.
All were likely used as wear and play things by me during those early pre sexual days, but I remember exploring touching tasting the white stilettos and red t bars the most, play which would often end by releasing a little young and probably also becoming hormone filled pee into them, which I think was a precursive sexual behaviour that may even have added to the particularly evocative odour of the shoes and that cupboard.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=32484&start=330#p811837
wh hees.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by shoddy90 on Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
danglove

Post by danglove »

it was in my 15's with my aunt's sexy black leather slippers. she was a fat sexy bitch with huge boobs and always fresh pedicured feet with usualy red painted toes.
she had a lot of slippers but with those i had always a boner.
my cousin was so naughty and she used to spank him sometimes with these slippers and that made me even harder.
they were living next door so i could still them and jerk of with them at the old warehouse.
oh my... such a good times back at 2000's