Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

qwe0011

Re: White Nike AirMax 90s

Post by qwe0011 »

Her twitter profile has also been cleared out, but not deleted.
I had a number of purchases from her that I can no longer access. I guess that's the risk we take when we buy permission to view rather than ownership of the materials.

I'm guessing either
1. Falling out with her film partner (OBSie here on the forums)
2. she has a new SO that isn't open to her online fetish world
3. she got tired with doing this sort of thing. She hasn't posted anything new for quite a while
lovenikey

Post by lovenikey »

qwe0011 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:41 pm Her twitter profile has also been cleared out, but not deleted.
I had a number of purchases from her that I can no longer access. I guess that's the risk we take when we buy permission to view rather than ownership of the materials.

I'm guessing either
1. Falling out with her film partner (OBSie here on the forums)
2. she has a new SO that isn't open to her online fetish world
3. she got tired with doing this sort of thing. She hasn't posted anything new for quite a while
I seen this day coming for a while now. its not a risk when you know a lot about technology. I still hope that she would come back or atleast give the people the videos that they paid for. Maybe time away is required who knows.
dudedmc

Post by dudedmc »

Last I spoke with her she was very busy with her studies so I think she's taking a break to focus on that more.
lovenikey

Post by lovenikey »

dudedmc wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:05 pm Last I spoke with her she was very busy with her studies so I think she's taking a break to focus on that more.
Thats fine though but to delete everything. There must be something else. Hope she is ok.
Airmaxbw94lad

Post by Airmaxbw94lad »

She was last active on here yesterday, and before that active 3 days ago. Please let us know why you have gone. Missing all your stuff. Hope your ok stepsie xx
Airmaxbw94lad

Post by Airmaxbw94lad »

Stepsie please please come back we are all missing your awesome vids and pics
Airmaxbw94lad

Post by Airmaxbw94lad »

Stepsie please please come back we are all missing your awesome vids and pics
Michl1983

Post by Michl1983 »

ich wollte von ihr vor einiger zeit 1 paar schuhe kaufen... habe ihr das geld schon überwiesen und nie was bekommen... statt dessen habe ich nur das geld abzüglich der gebühren wieder bekommen... ich habe schon des öfteren unter ihre beiträge gepostet, dass sie nur die leute verarscht und dass keiner drauf rein fallen soll... aber ich wurde nur belächelt...

diese person nahm ich ab dem zeitpunkt wo sie mir das geld abzüglich der gebühren zurück geschickt hatte nicht mehr für ernst und tut mir leid... aber ich behaupte schlicht und einfach, dass das ein fake war... nicht mehr und nicht weniger.