random approaches on the streets, malls

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Meny

Re: random approaches on the streets, malls

Post by Meny »

Wow following this amazing thread. I was thinking of such an adventure to do here but dmn I don't have the balls for that maybe if I were single 😛
schoolies

Post by schoolies »

peedealer wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:34 am i'll try can you suggest on a website?
anyway i just didnt have luck yesterday! women were giving excuses each time. for some reason i didnt approach arab women. just philipino women. This saturday ill try again.
Put it up on youtube as an unlisted video.
Flickr coming soon...
lordviros

Post by lordviros »

YouTube would probably be the best for it
peedealer

Post by peedealer »

schoolies wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:35 pm
peedealer wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:34 am i'll try can you suggest on a website?
anyway i just didnt have luck yesterday! women were giving excuses each time. for some reason i didnt approach arab women. just philipino women. This saturday ill try again.
Put it up on youtube as an unlisted video.
here you go. nothing much in it.
https://youtu.be/ud633d1XSAM
Here to feed my addiction! :P~~
peedealer

Post by peedealer »

the sweet airmax girl! :P

https://youtu.be/Hmhc5iKtrO0
gtc50

Post by gtc50 »

What about the other girl?
peedealer

Post by peedealer »

ill upload it this week.
anyway this week ill be handing my shoes over to a gym instructor. she will wear them and work out play basket ball etc. :) thank you instagram :P.. another woman has started chatting too. lets see guys. :P
peedealer

Post by peedealer »

tomorrow ill be going to the mall to see if i can approach women. :)
ill be wearing womens jeans high waste cover it with a sweater so it doesnt just catch anyones eye and womens boots. :P my feet hurt in them coz they r a little smaller for me. but i get a thrill
another thing i decided to wear the jeans is coz i just got a response from the woman who sold it to me. the bitch had blocked me on whatsapp and stopped answering me on olx.
anyway the shoes of hers i initially gave up on buying i agreed on usd 3/- not much. but the reaction of her seeing me wearing her jeans :P. i dunno guys >:)
lordviros

Post by lordviros »

Wow! How did you get the gym instructor to wear your sneakers! That is amazing
peedealer

Post by peedealer »

Lordviros .. She's a sweet person. I can't believe she knows that's she's only doing me a favor and yet she follows up on our plans to meet me during her session. I had to cancel on Thursday because I had alot of work. Till the very last min I tot i would go. But she was cool. Left me a sweet message in her Brazilian accent. What a babe!
Lets see now. We r going to either do it tomorrow or Monday.

Meanwhile today I flopped again catching girls randomly. I almost had a chance w 2 bike girls. Europeans.. Again the opportunities were few.

But I got the pair of nine west heels for USD 3. Sexy shoe. I showed the woman that I wore her pants. What a moment haha. I recorded it >:) I felt a lil nervous as I heard a mans voice coming from the next room. But still a thrill! :p