What was your first shoe?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Pumpsfetish

Re: What was your first shoe?

Post by Pumpsfetish »

My first was a pair of black chunky heels (5 inch heel and 2 inch platform, i know i measured once) that belonged to a friend i went to school with i was 14 at the time, she was a year older (15). I had that silly crush on the older girl thing going on and we used to hand out a lot anyway as there were only a few people from our school who lived in our village.
I used to fantasies about fucking her and smelling/fucking her school shoes all the time and finally got the opportunity one day after school. We both went back to hers like normal but she decided to get a shower and her shoes were just sat there in the living room with me. So i took them there and then. Only lasted about 30 secs but it was amazing. I can remember it so vividly, i came in the right one and sniffed the left one.

When she finished school the next year i did get my hands on her next pair of school shoes for good though. She decided to have a clear out before starting college and said she wanted to throw them out along with loads of other clothes and some old trainers. I took the bags down to the outside bin and made sure i could come back later and get them with ease. Let just say i had a lot of fun with those over the next few years.

A few years later she guessed i had a shoe fetish but sadly she didn't offer to help in any way.

For context this was in England between 2000 - 2002. Almost all of the girls at my school who were 13/14+ wore high healed shoes to school. Not sure what started the fashion bit i am very grateful it existed.
Wed_wolf

Post by Wed_wolf »

slipperlover91 wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:40 am
Wed_wolf wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:25 pm Actually my first was some nice slippers while I was in Wal-Mart I was 15 and I went into the dressing rooms and came in them 3 times
That's amazing! I wish I've done that. What did they look like? Did you put them back on the shelf or just left them in the dressing room?
They were black and really fuzzy and I dumped a ton of my cum on them then I put them back. I still do it nowadays one time I got done and a lady saw me and she licked some cum from it and put them on. And then another time one of my teachers left her slippers in her class after school I came a massive load into them and as soon as I put her slippers back she came into her classroom to get her slippers and she put them on while they were still damp and she left for the day.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I remember as far back as early school having desires for women's shoes, but they always had to be high heels and they always had to be either worn or wearing. My teacher wore a lot of purple in the '70's and I remember these pointy toe T bar high heels she wore, this was the first time I found I was attracted to a woman and her shoes. At that age you think all girls are yucky and it's embarrassing to admit you like them for fear of being teased. I remember sitting close to my teacher during assembly, we had to sit on teh floor whilst the teachers sat on a chair, she always crossed her legs and I would always try to make sure I sat next to her. They were sexy but a child suddenly lavishing kisses on an adults shoes? I would have been either sectioned or had to move away due to the shame.

I also had a thing for my aunts shoes, she was the youngest and so wore classier shoes for the era. I remember looking through the crack in the door and playing with myself and that was when the urge to masturbate became quite strong, but I remember being afraid to do it as I was so young.

This is where my first time came in.
My mother wore these high block heel round toe tan knee high boots and walking back from my aunts house with her one frosty day I couldn't take my eyes off them. Now it wasn't my mother wearing them, it was that I had seen them on women in the street and in magazines and to see them in the flesh as it were was fantastic.
One day I was upstairs in my bedroom bored and I got this idea. Have a look in my parents wardrobe for those boots, sneak them into my bedroom and look at them. So I did and I still remember the elation at holding women's high heel boots in my hands. I remember staring at them for a few moments before I quickly shut the doors on the wardrobe and spirited them away to my room. I then thought about trying them on to see how they feel when a woman wears them and that first feel of sliding those boots on was electric, more so when I zipped them up and stood up and felt the heel higher than my toes. And that was my trip into shoe madness begun. I fucked those boots, kissed them and enjoyed so much time with them. At that age the boots fit, if anything they were a little too big.
It was never about my mother, I always (and still do) feel dirty that I chose them but I understand that I had no other shoes to use. This was my only source and without them I would have probably done something stupid like stealing shoes or diving down at a strangers feet and smothering her shoes with kisses.
At such a young age it is all about experimenting, you may develop a shoe fetish and it may stay with you forever, or it may just be a phase. I knew mine was not a phase and back when I was younger and growing up it was seen as weird to be attracted to shoes. You were mentally ill or something or homosexual, it was just not accepted.
Now the idea of fucking a woman in high heels is not as taboo as it was, your wife or girlfriend wearing them just for bed is exciting and naughty. Roleplay has a lot to be thanked as well, wearing sexy underwear is not enough. Cosplay can bring with it a whole new world of foot/shoe attraction, the naughty schoolboy who has to lick his teacher's shoes, perhaps?
And then there is going out into the woods and fucking, wearing sneakers or wellies is not acceptable. She must wear high heels and be fucked against a tree in the soggy depths of night.
I envy younger men now, you have it easier and any girl you date is more likely to wear her heels for you wherever because it is more acceptable.
But fucking relatives shoes? That is never going to be accepted, but at least you can fuck your first girlfriend whilst she wears high heels.
Nostromoman

Post by Nostromoman »

First shoe?
Mother in Law. Sensible half-high heel black pumps. Took them home in a moment of madness, returned them the next day in the morning, half dried puddle in one of them.
skulshoe

Post by skulshoe »

Any of you guys use Kik?
Shoeslayer

Post by Shoeslayer »

A pair of 'Sweet-Walkers' I still have them too my wife's heels back in 88' she was out shopping and I was looking for a book I left in the BR. I looked in the closet and there it was, the book. I almost closed the door BUT my eye spied a pair of heels, GAWD these are nice, I picked them up and stared at'em for who knows how long. I found myself getting hard and i'm thinking 'WTF"? as little about this as I knew which was like nothing, I knew those heels were turning me on, well, I had seen my soon-to-be wife wearing them and I guess I took pretty good notice when she wore them.
They sort of winked at me as if their soles knew already what I had in mind, so black and glossy, SO serious!

So I dropped my shorts and began what had to be the salad days of a gr8 thing between a man and his wife's heels.
I told her the truth a while later when I forgot to put them back where they belonged and she found them. She was not mad, acted a little put off but I think she took some secret delight in the fact I liked her things.

Not long later we were at the H&K on Main street in Hyannis having a great burger," Sit across me." She said. I did
and she stuffed her sweet-walkers up into my shorts and asked, "Would you like to cum these later?"

Another time she was doing me with her 'Nickels' patent black with bows and stuffing my cock into it she says, "I need a bigger shoe." She had been reading and still had her gold half-moon style glasses half down her nose and
with the bedside lamp on and her jerking me off into her sexy heel and holding a heel under my balls and the light of the lamp seen in her half-glasses, yeah I blew my load and it was great, sometimes she have me kissing and licking a heel as she did me with the other one.

She was a wonderful wife and knowing her husband got turned on with her various heels and took care of my desires, I can never thank her enough.
Shoeslayer

Post by Shoeslayer »

Hello Loubielover, Don't be embarrassed about it, it is NOT your fault your Mom has hot sexy heels, some get the idea that doing Mom's heel's is symbolic of other desires. . .o.k. I can deal with it, sex is probably more of a guy thing than a gal thing, a woman's heel probably makes us think of vagina's and other nice things, Just be content with it.
TamyqurL

Post by TamyqurL »

My grandma's leopard sandals. Wonderful smell and hot a hot feeling 🙈
saboti.

Post by saboti. »

My first shoe-adventure was in the mid-eighties. I had already noticed, that on every woman i saw, i first looked at her shoes and felt pretty aroused, when she wore high heels. Aside from the fact, that it would have felt strange to me, to fuck a family members shoe, my mother was a tall woman and never wore high heels. So my first experience was with our neighbor family shoes.

We lived on the 7th floor of a big apartment building. In the cellar there were rooms, each with four iron-barred storage boxes, so you could always see, what your three next-door-neighbors had stored in their cellar. I liked to sneak in there and try to figure out, what stuff they kept, when one day i noticed a cardboard box that seemed to be filled with old shoes. I just HAD to get a closer look. All storage boxes had padlocks on the doors, but the one on this particular box was a small, cheap no-name-padlock. In the mid-eighties every german boy had a swiss army knife in his pocket - and so had i. I tried my luck and i was actually able to open the padlock. The next fifteen minutes were heaven. The cardbox really contained sorted-out shoes of our next-door-neighbors. High heels that belonged to the mother and a few of the two daughters flats. I had such a hard-on that it really hurt. Without even thinking i pulled my dick out of my pants and had my fun with the shoes. I came as hard as you can only come when you´re about fifteen years old. I put the shoes back and closed the door behind me. I didn´t dare to take a pair of the shoes with me - not yet! What, if my mother would find them in my room? So the next days i used every occasion, to sneak in the cellar an cum in one of the shoes until i finally decided to take three pairs in my room to have fun with unhurriedly. I said to myself, that i would not steal them but bring them back a few days later. Guess what, they never found their way back. Over the next years every now and then our neighbors added a few shoes and i took my "fair share". They never missed any of them.

One day after school i had taken a parcel from a big mail order company for my neighbors. In germany those parcels were closed with two plastic straps that could have easily been pulled off and later on - with a little skill - pulled back on there. I was curious. What, if there would be high heels in the parcel? I didn´t find high heels but a pair of white flats, obviously for one of the daughters. I shot a big load of cum in one of them and put them back in the parcel. In the evening my mother handed the parcel to our neighbors and i was waiting with a throbbing heart. Would they come back a few minutes later and ask about the "substance" in the shoe? It never happened. But about two years later i found the well worn flats on one of my inspections in the cellar. So they finally came back to me. I had them, before the daughter wore them, and now, after she sorted them out, i fired my final salute all over them.

Greetz
saboti
Brevelyn

Post by Brevelyn »

I was a child of the 80's, which meant I was constantly subjected to girls wearing leather and pumps. I found the look and frequent heelplay exciting. As I began to discover my adolescent desires, I began to experiment with items to fulfill my urges. I didn't understand why, but was insanely aroused by a pair of my mother's gray Highlights slingbacks. (Her preferred style). With no way of wearing them, I used the pointed toes & contour to pleasure myself frequently. It was amazing. Later on, she took possession of 2 pair of Corelli, mid-heel pumps. With her preference being slings, those remained unused by her, but were fucked & creamed by me for 2 summers. By then, I had moved on. The Corellis & Highlights had been disposed of. I figured it was a passing phase, until one evening, I discovered a pair of burgundy Evan Picone pumps in my buddy's laundry room. They were worn out and not my preference, but the price was right & they wouldn't be missed by his mom. I buried them in the laundry basket & took them home.
His mom was a para-professional, dressed well, but liked the sauce. She couldn't remember where her keys were, let alone where she left her shoes. I took advantage of her habits, and scored multiple pairs for self pleasure. Within a week, I had mid-heels in blue, purple, a black pair with an amazing scent, and some slutty 4" stilettos in fuschia.
She unknowingly provided me with a few more pair over the years, before we had a brief fling. As a final tribute, I got her patent red pumps, which provided her scent & too many late night sessions to count.
Last edited by Brevelyn on Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.