A cool game: Show off your closet :)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Post by italianboots »

heelfucker, those white slings look fabulous!!....they all look well worn, how did those pointy heels all smell??
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

There is a part of my collection (1 of 2)

LP&G
cumheels

Post by cumheels »

Hi All,

Just joining in the fun - here's S's collection.

Mules

Boots
Sandels

Courts/Pumps

All of them !!!
love4heels

Post by love4heels »

Its impossible not be "hard" after looking your stunning shoe closet.
alffie45

Post by alffie45 »

Yummyyyyyyy!!! Thank You all!!! Those closet pics make me so hard!! It's always a HUGE thrill to peek inside a ladi's shoe closet and take a deeeeeeeeeeepp sniffffff!!!
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

S's collection are pretty nice and sexy! I like her collection

cumheels wrote:Hi All,

Just joining in the fun - here's S's collection.

LP&G
heelfucker

Post by heelfucker »

italianboots wrote:heelfucker, those white slings look fabulous!!....they all look well worn, how did those pointy heels all smell??

How did they smell? Heavenly!!!
An amazing scent resulting in an immediate erection and fantasies about worshiping her sweaty feet.

The smell was strong - not in a dirty or sour way, but in a very arousing, very feminine scent! Mixture of sweaty feet, leather and fancy foot lotion. You could feel the arousing smell from distance, maybe from more than a foot away. You can feel the fragrance of the well worn heels even when walking by the shoe rack.

Check out the original thread:

http://wethighheels.com/forum/viewtopic ... sc&start=0
heelfucker

Post by heelfucker »

The collection of another friend.

This one, much different: the pictures are of poor quality, taken from bad angles, no brand-names shoes in her closet (just some cheap ones), kind of dirty… The only exciting thing about that there were at least 15 pairs of high-heel sandals, shoes and boots in her closet and all around it. She lives with a roommate and both of them wear the same size shoes, and they swap shoes all the time! I find that extremely arousing…

italianboots

Post by italianboots »

her and her roommate both wear them...............PLEASE tell us you filled some of them!

Those black shoes looked super worn, did they smell nice?

Great work and great pics.
love4heels

Post by love4heels »

heelfucker wrote:The collection of another friend.

This one, much different: the pictures are of poor quality, taken from bad angles, no brand-names shoes in her closet (just some cheap ones), kind of dirty… The only exciting thing about that there were at least 15 pairs of high-heel sandals, shoes and boots in her closet and all around it. She lives with a roommate and both of them wear the same size shoes, and they swap shoes all the time! I find that extremely arousing…

Great post my friend! If i have this shoe closet in my house, will be "party" every night!