The most wonderful thing happend to me today.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

monkeyman

Post by monkeyman »

I think that is an awesome story of how you met her, what chat site were you on, and I would love to see the rest of the photos.
malestrom

Post by malestrom »

Condor12 wrote:i have tons of them, but there are like 2000 views on this topic and only 7 replies :) so i dont think its worth it.

972 views and only one reply Confused gonna remove some of the pics :p

Basically,if you don't think it's worth it,then don't post.Regarding "it's a shoe forum" well this is a shoejob forum.At least this part.You can go on and post your threads at the "sneaker" part of the forum.Look on the top right of the page and you will see it.

Posting a pair of red sneakers...well that is NOT AT ALL sexy!So unless you get that girl to give YOU a shoe job or make HER do a shoe job on her pussy,then there is NO reason for you to post here.

I post videos and I have 100,000 views and I didn't ASK or BEG people to reply so I can continue posting!

It's what we like and because I love high heels I like sharing.

That's it!
Condor12

Post by Condor12 »

bye and thanks for nothing.
Last edited by Condor12 on Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Condor12

Post by Condor12 »

malestrom wrote:
Condor12 wrote:i have tons of them, but there are like 2000 views on this topic and only 7 replies :) so i dont think its worth it.

972 views and only one reply Confused gonna remove some of the pics :p

Basically,if you don't think it's worth it,then don't post.Regarding "it's a shoe forum" well this is a shoejob forum.At least this part.You can go on and post your threads at the "sneaker" part of the forum.Look on the top right of the page and you will see it.

Posting a pair of red sneakers...well that is NOT AT ALL sexy!So unless you get that girl to give YOU a shoe job or make HER do a shoe job on her pussy,then there is NO reason for you to post here.

I post videos and I have 100,000 views and I didn't ASK or BEG people to reply so I can continue posting!

It's what we like and because I love high heels I like sharing.

That's it!

Than u and thise whole forum is just fucked up u know, but its okay, than i keep the pics of her shoes and feet and the 320gb of footjob video's for myself... and between, i'm not the only one that just posts a pic of a shoe ! many others do the same, go complain on them 2, and i didnt ever begg for a reply, i just said nobody does
malestrom

Post by malestrom »

Than u and thise whole forum is just fucked up u know, but its okay, than i keep the pics of her shoes and feet and the 320gb of footjob video's for myself... and between, i'm not the only one that just posts a pic of a shoe ! many others do the same, go complain on them 2 bitch.

Om my God!!!! I'm going to cry because you called me names...... :cry:

You can keep your 320Gb of footjob videos to yourself.As I said this is a "SHOEJOB" Forum.So if the girls are barefooted,then there are NO shoes.

You may not be the only one that is posting but you are the only one that is crying for some replies...like a baby or something.

As for the "fucked" up and "bitch"...well we ALL know who that is because you are acting exactly like that because of the way you where brought up as a kid

So don't worry.It happens only to the worse people.

P.S.You can continue to call me names but you will be waisting your little breath.My quality is WAY higher than yours
Condor12

Post by Condor12 »

Last edited by Condor12 on Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
deadlydarkshines

Post by deadlydarkshines »

Condor12 wrote:Please, when u find a post written by me where i happen to ask for a reply as in "please reply ppl" do let my know :wink:

these are kinda the same as "please reply ppl"..

972 vieuws and only one reply Confused gonna remove some of the pics :p

i have tons of them, but there are like 2000 views on this topic and only 7 replies Smile so i dont think its worth it.

i asked you to re-put the chucks, and thank you for that..

but as I said, this forum is public, just something like 5% of the people visiting it are registered, and still few comment...

there are more *hot* picture that do get any comment at all..

so, since you're acting like a little baby, and you cannot deny it, just don't share and whatever ever amen!
Condor12

Post by Condor12 »

By the way, i did not leterally beg, all i said is that nobody posts a reply, in my eyes thats toooootally different.

And i regret putting the chucks back, and i am not acting like a little baby, malestrom is the only one of 3550 others to say something about this post...

so since u dont want to see the rest of her high heels and boots i'm gone here, bye and thanks for nothing again.

and greetz to malestrom for being an asshole.
Paul_Miller

Post by Paul_Miller »

This is really stupid- bye and thanks for nothing. :wink:
deadlydarkshines

Post by deadlydarkshines »

sometimes people should think that if everybody says the same thing about that, maybe, maybe...the involved person should just think about it...

don't mean just beacuse 1000 people tell u something, that they are right..

just that it's better if you think a little about it!

stop for me