College friends Shoes Bukkake

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

madhatter

Re: College friends shoes cummed (UPDATE)

Post by madhatter »

Would love to see more sneaker cumming!
MadDog007

Post by MadDog007 »

madhatter wrote: Fri May 19, 2017 5:11 am Would love to see more sneaker cumming!
I'll see what I can do!
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

Did you fuck those brown lace up ones yet? I love the way those look on her feet.
MadDog007

Post by MadDog007 »

Thor Cockhammer wrote: Fri May 19, 2017 9:01 am Did you fuck those brown lace up ones yet? I love the way those look on her feet.

I did last night for about 30 minutes, it's being posted tonight!!
MadDog007

Re: College friends shoes cummed (5-19-17)

Post by MadDog007 »

As requested I fucked her brown lace ups, these just like all of her shoes felt amazing. Fucked them for about 30 minutes and finally busted on her shoe. Unfortunately I missed a lot of my cum, but it's fine. I was fucking these just looking at the picture of her feet in them, I think we can all agree that we would all fuck them. PLEASE leave dirty comments on what you'll do to her, her shoes, and her feet. It turns me on so much and encourages me to post more. Thanks! And enjoy ;p
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Thor Cockhammer

Omg those toe prints are making me so hard. Thank you for giving them such a good fuck! I want to cum all over her cute feet in all of her sandals.
Thor Cockhammer

So I was wondering why is she giving you such hot shoes to sell anyway? It's kind of a shame she doesn't want to wear them again. Did she get some new hot shoes that you'll hopefully get your way with one of these days?
Thor Cockhammer

While you're at it, you might as well hit those brown thong sandals up too. I really like those, and her black AE flips for that matter, and I usually don't even care about flips that much. But hers I'd fuck until I was senseless.
MadDog007

Post by MadDog007 »

Thor Cockhammer wrote: Fri May 19, 2017 4:43 pm While you're at it, you might as well hit those brown thong sandals up too. I really like those, and her black AE flips for that matter, and I usually don't even care about flips that much. But hers I'd fuck until I was senseless.
I'll give them a good fuck tonight ;)
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

Wow amazing pics! She's so hot. She deserves all the cum on her feet and shoes you can spare!