College friends Shoes Bukkake

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

MadDog007

Re: College friends shoes cummed

Post by MadDog007 »

sandalfan1 wrote: Tue May 16, 2017 3:41 am The hooters girl sure is a cutie. I see why you like her. Did she give you those shoes to keep
I mean, she litterly gave them to me and said "enjoy" she didn't say anything about returning. Thankfully lmao
sandalfan1

Re: College friends shoes cummed (UPDATE)

Post by sandalfan1 »

Sounds like you have a winner there. Can't wait to hear about your future adventures.
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

dumped 2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Thor Cockhammer on Wed May 17, 2017 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thor Cockhammer

These ones need to have a load dumped on them.
Thor Cockhammer

Oops wrong thread sorry :roll:
Thor Cockhammer

Does your friend know how much of a turn on her feet and sandals are?
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Very nice! That's the best, when you get to do shoes of girls you know. Any of her heels?? and her in them?

The only thing better would be to find a buddy near you into it too, and you both pass around her shoe and cum loads in them. It's so hot. Have done it to my wife' sand a buddy's fiance's shoes a few times.
MadDog007

Post by MadDog007 »

gfluvsheels6 wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 10:41 am Very nice! That's the best, when you get to do shoes of girls you know. Any of her heels?? and her in them?

The only thing better would be to find a buddy near you into it too, and you both pass around her shoe and cum loads in them. It's so hot. Have done it to my wife' sand a buddy's fiance's shoes a few times.

Ahhh man I would love to do that! I think about it all the time
MadDog007

Post by MadDog007 »

Thor Cockhammer wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 6:06 am Does your friend know how much of a turn on her feet and sandals are?
I'm in love with her feet man.. hahah
kushboss

Post by kushboss »

this is good stuff and if i were you id be more than happy to return them to her full of my cum tho of course