Daughters Friends Heels Bombed.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Replacement

Re: Daughters Friends Heels Bombed.

Post by Replacement »

brmoh wrote:awesome pics!!! u got any pic of her wearing the leopard heels? i'd love to see it :)
You and me both! Ive not even seen these heels owner yet, but its tonight that theyre all staying round and i cannot wait! :wink:
Replacement

Post by Replacement »

mizarysyn wrote:can you get any pics of their feet or any of your daughters shoes
theoneforyou wrote:Does your daughter have any sneakers? Vans Nike's etc....
Unfortunately my daughter isnt the focal point of this thread. I for one do not find her nor my wifes footwear attractive in all honesty, therefore the chances of me posting anything about them, is zero.
floplove

Post by floplove »

Wow! You really got her sexy wedges good!
Nice cum! :D
Hopefully she'll have some flip flops over for you to jizz soon!
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

what a great update.
Can't wait for the next update. Hope you get to have some nice action and post pics of the owner of those fantastic wedges :twisted:
I love high heel Pumps
Trashman8

Post by Trashman8 »

Freaking epic! Nice work on those wedges!
OnlyHotHeels

Post by OnlyHotHeels »

oh man, those black heels are my favorite heels of all time... :shock:
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

Hey Replacement. How was the weekend?
I love high heel Pumps
newman2k

Post by newman2k »

Very nice work!
Replacement

Post by Replacement »

OnlyHotHeels wrote:oh man, those black heels are my favorite heels of all time... :shock:
You and me both, I need them so badly :cry:
Replacement

Post by Replacement »

nsagaa wrote:Hey Replacement. How was the weekend?
It was a good weekend... a very good weekend! :twisted: A session of epic proportions, also getting to tick legit stripper heels off my list of shoes ive always wanted to hit! Honestly i thought id actually died and fucked off to heaven lol

Saturday evening it began with my daughters friends all turning up. There was 2 of them at first, then the owner of the leopard heels turned up about half hour later or so. She was also a good looking girl, brunette, early 20s id say. The girl that was there a few nights back in the stripper heels with the handgun for a fucking heel(!) was there also, (the sheer excitement of what could be in store later on nearly killed me!) she looks about 18 or 19 with long dark hair, accompanied by a shorter, dumpier looking blonde female. Off they all headed upstairs for hours on end to get ready to head out.

At about 10:00 or so they all came down the stairs ready to head out, Immediately i raced out the kitchen and then casually walked past them all to go into the living room. I noticed they was all in heels except for the girl with the Handgun heels (By pleaser as ive come to learn! :wink: ) she was in flats and carrying them monsters out. I was a little sad about that, but jokingly made a comment to her about how i was impressed with the height of those heels and hopes that she doesnt break her neck in them. She laughed and informed me that "theyre surprisingly comfortable." I was hoping she'd put them on to show me how comfortable they was, but no :( And with that they all headed out.

They arrived home at about 4am or so, The wife was fast asleep and i was pretty damn tired by now, but the sheer thought of that girls heels was all i needed to stay wide awake lol With my head poked out from the bedroom into the hallway, I could hear them talking downstairs and so i listened for them to all head up into my daughters room... and listened... and listened... Finally about 40 minutes later they came up :x yeesh. I waiting a further 20 minutes, it was gone 5am now... but the house was silent... :twisted:

So i grabbed my phone and headed downstairs, and a good fucking time was had by all!
Last edited by Replacement on Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.