My Mums Shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sandalfuck10

milanko

Post by Sandalfuck10 »

Ok. My aunt agree. You may fuck her shoes.
milanko

sandalfuck10

Post by milanko »

Ok, that is going to be a sperm shower..... I already so horny!!! When are you going to send them??? Could you let me know when are you going to send them, so I know when to expect them please??? And which ones you sending me??? Please those yellow ones with a golden ring on the second page of this topic. Let me know please.... I cannot wait to get and stick my horny dick in them aand cum cover them all over again and again!!!
cute 27 male who love fark and cum loads in high heel stiletto mules and wooden marabou high heel mules. Email me on milanko666@yahoo.com
Sandalfuck10

Shoes for milanko

Post by Sandalfuck10 »

My aunt sent you this shoes. I know that you dick is hard as hell.
milanko

Thank you!!!

Post by milanko »

Ohhh yeah..!!! These are sooo hot. I wanted these or the yellow ones. These black ones are very very hot and I will fark them so many times tha my cum will be splashing out of them when your sexy aunt put them on next month. Thank you. Did she or you send them already???
cute 27 male who love fark and cum loads in high heel stiletto mules and wooden marabou high heel mules. Email me on milanko666@yahoo.com
milanko

Post by milanko »

Sandalfuck10, did she already send them to me or she is going to send them? Let me know pleae as soon as possible. Did she send them already? I would like to know.... I am sooo horny to fark them and cum loads in these sexy black slides.
ALoverofHeels

those are sexy feet in heels

Post by ALoverofHeels »

would love to have her put on her most sexiest pair of heels, and sit for us. then have a cum on her feet party and just cover her feet in hot cum

honeymaplemoon@yahoo.com
ALoverofHeels

those are sexy feet in heels

Post by ALoverofHeels »

would love to have a cum on her feet party in her sexiest pair of heels.

honeymaplemoon@yahoo.com
sexmoreboots

Post by sexmoreboots »

hello Sandalfuck10 nice pics man i would like that you cum on your aunt´s jacket and over this jacket put one pair of saldals and cum on them too!! That would be great and really hot ! PLEASE PLEASE do it Thanks

So if you aunt wars it while you cum is much better

sexmoreboots

Post by sexmoreboots »

sorry man i wrote it wrong, i wanna mean If you aunt wears the jacket while you cum on them is better
Sandalfuck10

for milanko next shoes

Post by Sandalfuck10 »

My aunt sent you this shoes too;
But milanko before you sent bact aunt shoes you must clear them. You can't sent them back with dry sperm.