SIL Converse

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sl0vr

Re: SIL Converse

Post by sl0vr »

Oh and she's also coming back for a weekend in a few weeks for a birthday party but I might be busy as well and for reasons stated above
madhatter

Post by madhatter »

Amazing as always! Does your wife know about your fetish? Ever cum her shoes?
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

fanner1 wrote:I really appreciate everything you've posted, and know others appreciate it too. This is easily my favorite thread on this site because it combines many of my favorite things. Hope you have happy holidays and good luck in all your endeavors.

Thanks again!
Thanks man, I really appreciate the kind words!
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

madhatter wrote:Amazing as always! Does your wife know about your fetish? Ever cum her shoes?
She knows a little but not the the extent that I've started cumming on shoes. She thinks it's more of a basic foot fetish. I made the mistake one time of sharing with her that I like to check other girls feet out.. after that she watches me like a hawk whenever an attractive girl walks by in high heels (she thinks i only get off on heels) so I have to train my eyes around her to not look. I learned since then never to share anything with her.

And no, I've never came into my wife's shoes.
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

Okay here's the reveal... Took the socks out this morning after hiding them in the bag since I swiped them...

I ended up keeping both the colorful socks and the white socks. She stayed here 4 nights and wore 2 pairs of socks the entire duration and I have them both! Hope it's not too obvious when they get home. I meant to replace the colorful ones but didn't get a chance to. I barely got the white ones in time.

The smell this morning.. Oh man the smell..

Sniffed the colorful ones first, also my cold is going away so I'm getting my sense of smell back. The colorful ones smelled great. Just really subtle foot smell and a little cheesy.

I sniffed the white ones next. First off they are still damp as I sealed then in a ziploc bag. I sniffed them and wow they are kind of offensive but in a good way! Vinegary and cheesy, moist socks from being worn for 2 days straight and one of those days at a theme park. There are definite toe prints actually you can see the whole foot print including the arch all the way to the heel. What a score
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
haithar

Post by haithar »

Any updates?
Kik: wellhaithar

Shoesession discord: https://discord.gg/xWjAxSNd
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

haithar wrote:Any updates?
Hey yeah, I have a little update but not much.
SIL was over just for the weekend (just 2 nights total) and just left a few hours ago.

She wore her uggs this time, 100% of the time she was here. I got to try some time with the uggs the 2 nights she was here.

First of all the soft furry insides feel amazing against your bare cock. She has the ones that button down on the side so I unbuttoned the bottom one and slid my cock and rubbed it against the soft and furry (but at the same time worn as in mostly flattened) foot bed of the uggs. I then put both hands in each ugg and rubbed the soles of both boots on my cock kinda like the same motion how people start fires with sticks. I came both times. I didn't cum anywhere on the boots themselves due to the suede easily showing also it's too obvious if i did the insides since it's so soft. but i just came on the soles. she wore them all day the next days.

she wore pink socks for 2 days straight again, i noticed she has a habit of rewearing socks when she's here. I have no complaints! I love how she's so casual about her socks and shoes though. like for example since she's staying with us, she takes off and leaves her socks in the bathroom. i happened to go in and they were just sitting there on the floor after a day of wearing. I proceeded to sniff and stick my cock inside one of her pink socks and just rub the shit out of them. then i put it back where i found it. later that night she's wearing it inside her uggs. stuff like that always seems to happen with her since she's so nonchalant about where she leaves her dirty socks.

i had only a few minutes with her converse this time, unfortunately they were on the very bottom of the shoe bag and i didn't want to arouse suspicion. i did happen to come home one time about 5-8 min earlier than everyone else at the same time they were lying out in plain sight and i just jerked off to one with it pressed against my face. it smelled very strongly of my cum still! and you can tell she's been wearing them since i last she last visited.
floplove

Post by floplove »

So what's the status of her socks you took the last time?
Do you think she wondered where they went? I mean, to be missing two pairs of socks from 1 trip over could be a little suspicious...Hopefully she doesn't catch on...love girls stinky socks!
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

floplove wrote:So what's the status of her socks you took the last time?
Do you think she wondered where they went? I mean, to be missing two pairs of socks from 1 trip over could be a little suspicious...Hopefully she doesn't catch on...love girls stinky socks!
I still have them, yeah unfortunately I wish I had the chance to return the purple socks before they left last time because they are very unique and more noticeable if missing. the white pair of socks are more everyday socks and blend in more with the general laundry so probably wouldnt be missed.

luckily, i've also got a few things on my side though.. for one my SIL husband handles all of the packing, laundry, etc. i've known her to say to him oh dont forget to pack this and he's usually responds with whatever. she's also almost forgotten shoes here several times only to catch them at the last moment. they sometimes forget stuff here and it's not uncommon too. finally, the last night they were here, their daughter threw up in the bed in the middle of the night and it was chaotic, the husband used our washing machine to wash a bunch of throw up clothes and in the chaos i'm sure they probably could understand if a pair of socks or two went missing.

however, with all that I'm done with stealing her socks so i dont raise any suspicion. i already got the perfect pair 1) worn 2 days straight, one of those being all day at a theme park 2) took lots of photos and vids of her wearing them 3) came inside her shoe before she wore them all day

i really couldn't ask for a better scenario and everything fell in place perfectly, so because of that i'm probably done stealing any more of her socks.

i'm very cautious with this stuff and I also understand that it's when people get greedy and try to see how far they can get is when they end up arising suspicion or worse getting caught.
crushme0981

Post by crushme0981 »

No ugg pics? :(