My Mums Shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

saito10

Re: somethin had happen

Post by saito10 »

Sandalfuck10 wrote:Guys you dont belive my aunt come to me sat and said. Ihave alittle problem. Someone fark my shoes in the office. If you could help me I wull give you tkey to my shoe-clothes.
My aunt then lifted her left foot, took of her shoe and gave it to me! Can you believe that?! I hadn´t said anything and she gave me one of her new shoes! She said: Looking at the bulge in your pants, you would also like to test it! The blood shot in my head - an in my dick of course an I still stood there without saying anything.

HAHHAH YEAH WISH I WAS U
Sandalfuck10

Heelcum

Post by Sandalfuck10 »

Yeas i know what would you eeil do with my aunt shoes -fuck as hell, cume...
sissy slave

Wow...

Post by sissy slave »

Wow...
Last edited by sissy slave on Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Comments from: sissyslave@kissherheels.com
Permission from: WickedWife@kissherheels.com

The Wicked Wife of the Woods
www.KissHerHeels.com
saito10

Re: Heelcum

Post by saito10 »

Sandalfuck10 wrote:Yeas i know what would you eeil do with my aunt shoes -fark as hell, cume...

haha man i wanna cum in them hahah and watch her squish my cum in her shoes that would b so sexy
Bandolinohaze

Re: somethin had happen

Post by Bandolinohaze »

Sandalfuck10 wrote:Guys you dont belive my aunt come to me sat and said. Ihave alittle problem. Someone fark my shoes in the office. If you could help me I wull give you tkey to my shoe-clothes.
My aunt then lifted her left foot, took of her shoe and gave it to me! Can you believe that?! I hadn´t said anything and she gave me one of her new shoes! She said: Looking at the bulge in your pants, you would also like to test it! The blood shot in my head - an in my dick of course an I still stood there without saying anything.
DUDE WOW>>>lucky,lucky:D :D :D :evil: :evil: ..hope they are mules you can cumshot thru the toe........... send the photos and with the cumshots,if possible
sensual_madrid

Post by sensual_madrid »

------------------------- --------------- ---------------------------------------------
Last edited by sensual_madrid on Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sandalfuck10

aunt next

Post by Sandalfuck10 »

Ok. I will aske her about ex-change but first I fuck them and cum.
heelfucker

Post by heelfucker »

So, Sandalfuck10, I take it you are from Poland?

Anyhow, your aunt is very hot! I really love her tits! And of course, the legs and those sexy feet, and sexy heels!

You are one lucky SOB to have a sexy aunt with full and complete understanding for yor shoe and foot fetish!

Would she be interested in some of us buying her new heels? What size does she wear - 39?
Sandalfuck10

40 size

Post by Sandalfuck10 »

My aunt wear 40. But guys something happen. My aunt live in Cracow but work in Katowice. She left her shoes in hotel room -the brow high heels. When she return after work in one of them was a huge load of sperm. I wondering who could do this. Could you help me guys slove this.
My aunt wear this day:
heelfucker

Post by heelfucker »

Oh, man... These pictures of her breasts will drive me nuts!!! :shock:

She just poses for you like this, and lets you take pictures?

Well, as far as the "mystery" foes, I am afraid there's not much to solve. Somebody - perhaps some guys from room service noticed how hot she is and decided to take advantage of having access to her room. If her footwear smells and the guy has a foot or heels fetish - there you go, he had his way with her shoes.

Was she surprised, disgusted or flattered this happened?

Are you willing to ask her if she would model some shoes for us on the forum? I can send her a pair...