My Girlfriend

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sandalfan1

Re: My Girlfriend

Post by sandalfan1 »

Wow, that last set was truly amazing! I don't know how you aren't on her feet 24/7. Incredible sandals too!
kotulko

Post by kotulko »

I love this post! I got instantly hard for 50 times reading it!
Lovepump

Post by Lovepump »

i litterally just went through all 72 pages and have nearly jacked myself to death.......... PLUGS, if you EVER let go of this girl life for you will be over my friend.... because you will NEVER find another girl like her... WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Hey miss plugs any chance you could squirt some hand cream into a pair of your pumps & slip them on for us and take some pics of it oozing out of your heels?? :)
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Those sandals are just begging for a load of cum! Those are one of my favorite types. They are also great to receive shoejobs with. A few cum pics would be great!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

wish these guys would start posting again, was a great thread :(
cenaturis

Post by cenaturis »

everytime i visit this epic thread i sadly notice no new content. it seems we lost one of the best posters here on shoesession
Jackprice22

Post by Jackprice22 »

Outstanding hard all day Jack.price22@Yahoo.com
plugs1987

Post by plugs1987 »

We are still here but have been busy lately and don't get much free time like we used to sadly!

I love these sandals of hers. They don't hide any beauty of her feet. Her toes are perfect and soles are soft. Enjoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
plugs1987

Post by plugs1987 »

Hi, it's plug's girlfriend :D

Here are some recent photos of me. Enjoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.